• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gerrard Out of World Cup

C

candybum

yea i agree! the moment he's waited to play in a WC, he'll get another chance but damn sounds like a bad boo boo.

I'd probably give young lachlan turner at replacing him, he could score some hum dingers! like the one in the S14

M

melon

He only played a few minutes as well :(

To start off with, Australia lacked depth in the backs, and now its just got worse with Gerrard being one of the back up fullback/wingers.

Not only do I feel sorry for the team, but I feel sorry for him. His first world cup and he's gone. Poor fellow.

B

Brodizzle

If anything I think that if they bring in Shepherd it will greately make up for one of the worst(of many)mistakes of the Australian selectors this year...

I

InsaneAsylum

ryan cross is all over the media, but i'd like to see turner in the mix.

sucks to be gerrard right now. poor guy

R

RC

*Matt breathes a small sigh of relief...but he realises it's not really gonna do much to an already strong Ozzie side*

R

rsea

Has cross really been that good? From what I've seen he's been shaded by performances from Shep and Turner. Hope the selectors see it this way

F

Fushitsusha

If anything I think that if they bring in Shepherd it will greately make up for one of the worst(of many)mistakes of the Australian selectors this year...
[/b]

Oh please, Gerrard always deserved to be there.... Drew Mitchell does not.

F

Fushitsusha

Gerrard, Shepherd and Turner could've all been there.

Australia didn't need 17 forwards.

Latest posts