• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gerrard Out of World Cup

yea i agree! the moment he's waited to play in a WC, he'll get another chance but damn sounds like a bad boo boo.

I'd probably give young lachlan turner at replacing him, he could score some hum dingers! like the one in the S14

He only played a few minutes as well :(

To start off with, Australia lacked depth in the backs, and now its just got worse with Gerrard being one of the back up fullback/wingers.

Not only do I feel sorry for the team, but I feel sorry for him. His first world cup and he's gone. Poor fellow.

If anything I think that if they bring in Shepherd it will greately make up for one of the worst(of many)mistakes of the Australian selectors this year...

ryan cross is all over the media, but i'd like to see turner in the mix.

sucks to be gerrard right now. poor guy

*Matt breathes a small sigh of relief...but he realises it's not really gonna do much to an already strong Ozzie side*

Has cross really been that good? From what I've seen he's been shaded by performances from Shep and Turner. Hope the selectors see it this way

If anything I think that if they bring in Shepherd it will greately make up for one of the worst(of many)mistakes of the Australian selectors this year...
[/b]

Oh please, Gerrard always deserved to be there.... Drew Mitchell does not.

Gerrard, Shepherd and Turner could've all been there.

Australia didn't need 17 forwards.

Latest posts