Getting 6 pack/abs

Howzy

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Newcastle RU
Hi all

i know this is a FAQ but how do u get 6 pack or abs. Tbh I'm not interested in getting them fast but I think it would benefit others on the forum. It sparked my attention when I was on the forum the other day and that Chinese fitness attack guys (Alan Chong or summit) advert flashed up saying getting ripped fast and learn the top secret i thort I had nowt to lose so clicked on it and after a 30 minute video he basically said buy his book for $30 or summit what a waste of time why pay for something like that ?

Sort your diet and drop bodyfat.
Obviously doing core work will help get bigger/stronger abs, and they'll be working hard during your compound lifts too, but you're not going to see them without cutting your BF% down.
There's that old cliched statement "Abs are made in the kitchen not the gym"

Yep it's a pretty simple one, change your diet and belt out the cardio like never before. You can train as hard as you like but with blokes the first place fat goes is your lower abdomen.

Taking a good multivitamin, eating lots of fresh veg and even using a basic protein supplement will do wonders. You don't need to buy massive tubs of the stuff, but it will be certain to help your recovery time.