• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Getting a Job offer in WL

E

errlloyd

Is there anyway to guarantee a job offer in WL. Last time I started a new one I got Munster after my first match during the second season, but this time its at the third game and no offers, I am getting sick of having half a team.

P

pageski

2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml

</JOBSECURITY>
<JOBOFFERS startmonth = "2" startday = "7" endmonth = "4" endday = "26">
<WINSTREAK wins = "1" percentage = "5" />
<WINSTREAK wins = "2" percentage = "15" />
<WINSTREAK wins = "3" percentage = "25" />
<WINSTREAK wins = "4" percentage = "40" />
<WINSTREAK wins = "5" percentage = "50" />

B

Bullitt

Between Feb and July you'll get the job offers, and the bigger the winstreak the more likely you will be to recieve them.

1 win= 5% chance
2 wins - 15% chance
3 wins = 25% chance
4 wins = 40% chance
5 Wins = 50% chance

Be grateful though... I played 4 straight seasons on Rugby 06 with no job offers.If I never see a Worcester badge again it'll be too soon.

E

errlloyd

Can I edit the XML to only require one win to get an offer?

And if I then Reject that offer will I get another one next match.

E

errlloyd

Excellent thanks, and last question, the team that gives the offer is in no way editable ?

I find they are always shocking.

I

InsaneAsylum

help me with this scenario:

start world league
win division
win division
win division
win division
so now i'm in elite league

but i only ever recieve job offers for other elite league teams.

it would be more interesting and challenging if i'd get offers from division 1 or 2 teams.

H

hisokagray

I won all my divsion 1 matches and all my knockout cup matches and all I got was an offer from Castres.

I

InsaneAsylum

Hey I get an error when I try to open the xml, does it work in xl 2007 ? [/b]

xml stands for extended markup language, nothing to do with microsoft excel. just open xml files in notepad

waikatocheif

Academy Player
iv played world leauge several times (only to elite leauge 2nd ***le) and i have usually goten offer's which come at bad times ie forgeting to save then it pops up generally during a recruitment phase,i noticed when u deny the first 1 next season u will get a better offer if u deny that u will get a better, i played with brescia and declined force in div 2 then lienster in div 1 and then when i got 2 elite leauge two matches in i got the crusaders and accepted.