Getting boring

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by jimmy44, Apr 26, 2005.

1. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

I've been playing rugby 2005 for a while now, and found that Locksey is right, after extended play single player does get a bit boring. I still enjoy the close games but the run of play is a bit one dimensional - there isn't enough unpredictabiltiy or variation in the games now.

One game is much like the other and the tries tend to be the same. It took me a good three weeks or so to discover this, and its funny because I was really enjoying the game last week. All of a sudden it feels a bit stale and the game play a bit thin. I think 2006 needs to be much 'deeper' to ensure extended game play. Now I've had the game a while, I think 2005 is too simple for a rugby nut such as myself! I want deep gameplay like madden, ESPN or PES4, with loads of options, strategies etc.

Anyone agree?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. where is captain obvious?

4. Black|Raven

Black|Raven Guest

nope i still love the 2006 demo!
    i think its coz you'er not playing multiplayer

5. WHAT!?!

6. QKXV

QKXV Guest

where?

7. QKXV

QKXV Guest

Jimmy this might be an obvious question and I apologise if it is a stupid one as well but have you tried a different view? If not try it for variation.

8. Black|Raven

Black|Raven Guest

just think of rugby 2005 as a 2006 demo

9. QKXV

QKXV Guest

Like the way you think mate!

10. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Nice idea no I havn't yet - I did try side view but didn't like it much. Its still the same game though, I don't see how a different view will make much difference. anyway thanks for the tip, I'll try.

11. it does the game plays differently.....

I played side view forever then switched to classic view and it felt asif it played completely different

12. abes58

abes58 Guest

The different views make a world of difference in gameplay and even some change in strategy.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!