• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Getting Judgement

GarethEWilliams

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Ospreys
Ok all I want is some little green lights next to my name to make me look super important.

I don't require a Britney Spears Headset like Scott Johnson, or a clipboard.

ALL I WANT TO BE JUDGED(In a nice way)

and be accepted.

Thank you please!

PS I am now going to post lots until I get more lights and accepted.:cool:

Woooo I am now a Waterboy, mmmmmm not sure which is worse, time to put the work in and improve, a little bit like the Welsh hookers with their throwing in!! (Cheers Me1)

Ah I now know how to Merge my posts, thanks TRF_Cymro!

Last edited:
Pleading for rep already.

Nice, he knows how things work round ere

Best way to get rep is to give it (hint hint)... :p
Fair play to you, most people go around trying to get rep by sucking up (we've all been there), at least you are straight up asking.
Have green.

Best way to get rep is to give it (hint hint)... :p
Fair play to you, most people go around trying to get rep by sucking up (we've all been there), at least you are straight up asking.
Have green.
Hey I never suck up.....by the way did I ever mention you're possibly one of if not the worlds best moderators;)

You never suck up, you just suck.

What you suck at, or suck in general, is debatable.

Wha isn't is that at the end of the day you would have done a fair amount of sucking.

I miss ranger and his red lightsaber :(

You never suck up, you just suck.

What you suck at, or suck in general, is debatable.

Wha isn't is that at the end of the day you would have done a fair amount of sucking.

I miss ranger and his red lightsaber :(

Don't worry we've still got Dizzy

Right time to polish up the brown nose and buy a few rounds. Sounds like some of the old players I used to play rugby with trying to get into the first team!

I remember when I was a water boy. Know what happened then? I became a Hall of Famer. How? Because I'm the man. People can neg rep me as much as they want, I'm a Hall of Famer! I take that sh*t in my stride. Know why? Take a guess. big ginger 8 wants to neg rep me?! He has the nerve to neg rep me?! Does he know who I am?!?! People love and respect me! I'm a Hall of Famer. He's making substitude appearances ffs. So what if I won sh*t all at the TRFies last time around? I won two and three the years before. I'm the Meryl Streep of this forum, even when I don't win I'm in the running cause I offer consistant quality all year around.

In this forum we take rep extremely seriously. You have to earn it by being a role model. You don't just ask for it. Take me for example. In this forum, people look up to me. They see me as a shining example of what they can be. The voice of integrity. If we're honest, most don't have what it takes to be me, but as long as they try their hardest, then that's all we can ask for. I personally try my hardest to be myself and then try even harder, but most can't give that 200% that I give.

Oh hush!

all you moderators will get a green rep from me if you actually do your jobs and get the Super 15 matches discussion up and going for the weekend!!

2nd game is being played as we speak!!

Useless lot!!

There's nothing to stop you opening a thread yourself, if there's not one there...

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

There's nothing to stop you opening a thread yourself, if there's not one there...

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

I did exactly that... just thought it's part of a moderator's job to it like they used to do it the last 2 weeks and entire of last year...

Maybe I just didn't get the memo that things changed...

#procrastinationisawesome

I did exactly that... just thought it's part of a moderator's job to it like they used to do it the last 2 weeks and entire of last year...

Maybe I just didn't get the memo that things changed...

#procrastinationisawesome

Well, in future rep the crap out of Ezeq etc who set up the threads. They need to feel the love. If I could do vBookie I'd do more, but I'm just trying to clean up at the moment.

By the way, thanks for people such as LordHope and others for reporting spam and advertisements. Saves staff a lot of trouble of scouring the forums to find that junk. Mad rep.

Also make sure TRF_getofmeland gets mad rep added to his "scares Sebastian Chabal". The owners put more work behind the curtains than even I know and pay the bills, so keep the love coming.

Last edited:
Yeah you heard the man... Rep me *****es

Because....

I am your Supreme Overlord...

thank you!

Latest posts