• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Getting massive biceps.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Jul 13 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This trash talk is embarrassing.[/b]

Agree

Discussion started about the biceps training and so on and now we got some choking and drowning problems in main menu

Dislike such a corrupting of interesting threads

Well I stand for rises again I experienced this option on my body and especially on biceps strength

Also training tools help

Stop kidding yourselves guys, a thread about big biceps was always going to turn gay.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Jul 11 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lol where is Jericho, he tells me he has huge ones but won't pm me pics.

Anyway man if you've got a usual gym routine (say four days a week) add a day in and do arms twice a week focusing on biceps for one session. I've always found that only one day a week on arms won't get big gains, but it depends on your body type. When I was trying to get bigger arms I was doing four exercises on biceps, four sets each, twice a week.[/b]

ROFL!

Anyway, they aren't huge. Measuring completely around, they are 42 centimeters.

The best for biceps are bicep curls. ALWAYS use free weights, and NEVER EVER move your elbows while doing them. Basically, use a weight in both hands that will allow you to do about 12 reps, but not 15. That way you get the perfect weight. Once you can do 15 pretty easily, move on to a heavier load. So, while standing, keep your elbows against your sides, and each time you do a curl, don't let them move an inch. That way, all the strain stays on your biceps.

I use around 15-20kg in each hand. If you are starting off, i would say start with around 10kg, and work your way up from there.

I've never had big biceps but my Tongan workmates got huge arms but he weighs about 130kgs he benches 160kg 4 sets of 10 every 2nd day. So if you can bench 160kg I guess you'll be sweet but he told me just go as heavy as you can and but make sure you got someone there to spot you just incase you do a poo.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Jul 15 2009, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've never had big biceps but my Tongan workmates got huge arms but he weighs about 130kgs he benches 160kg 4 sets of 10 every 2nd day. So if you can bench 160kg I guess you'll be sweet but he told me just go as heavy as you can and but make sure you got someone there to spot you just incase you do a poo.[/b]

He cheated at life.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Jul 15 2009, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've never had big biceps but my Tongan workmates got huge arms but he weighs about 130kgs he benches 160kg 4 sets of 10 every 2nd day. So if you can bench 160kg I guess you'll be sweet but he told me just go as heavy as you can and but make sure you got someone there to spot you just incase you do a poo.[/b]

Thats heavy! I crack at about 90kg. But if you say he does that every second day, he must have a chest the size of King Kongs. Bench pressing doesn't do much for your biceps. It does work your tri-ceps though.

Yeah, It's crazy. My brother in-law does around 190kg. Don't think i can even lift that off the ground... meh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jul 15 2009, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Jul 15 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know guys that wear adult diapers to mitigate the poo factor.[/b]

I fart a lot when doing squats... Funny ones though.
[/b][/quote]

Someones baking brownies :p

Anyone remember Sonny Fai? the Warriors player who got lost in the ocean? well he benched the most at the Warriors and he was only 20 yrs old. Think he did well over 200kgs. He had a bloody big chest!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Jul 13 2009, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Stop kidding yourselves guys, a thread about big biceps was always going to turn gay.[/b]

Yeah thats true. woldog should have just cut to the chase and sent dale some pics of his small parts.... oh sorry i mean his small arms, and then traded fantasy stories about digby and how strong he is and how fast he is and how good looking he is and hopefully maybe he is bi curious too. woldog is obviously trying to coax dale out of the closet.

Latest posts