• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Giving In To The Fact Im Gutted !

Originally posted by CeeJay@Dec 17 2005, 12:20 AM
I like to think that esoj is just playing the devils advocate, its easier to sleep at night that way.

I hav my doubts now that esoj is a sidhe minion, notice that this forum sends the sidhe boys crying home to mama, but esoj always sticks around for a debate, even a heated one, hes not afraid to defend this game, which is more than i can say for the actuall sidhe fellas, they should hire you esoj, you can hang here and take the criticism on the chin, sugercoat it and deliver it to sidhe with the hopes of a better RL gaming future.
sorry for draging this thread up but i have been away for a few days and thought i would comment on a few things.

like one being this post from ceejay. great post it is

and to knowsleyroader I thought everyone was allowed an opinion and not just ones that agree with you my bad.

lol jacko i guess I will go with that line to explain my absence from the forums.
ultimately sidhe choose where to post and they could even not post on their offical forum if they so choose to. I am sure somebody from sidhe will visit these forums even if they don't post.

Originally posted by esoj+Dec 21 2005, 10:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (esoj @ Dec 21 2005, 10:42 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Dec 21 2005, 11:40 AM
Let's get a grip folks!
esoj grabs st Helens rlfc by the neck

hows that for getting a grip. [/b]
Oh No!! Stop it! Stop it! Can't we all just get along!? AAGH!!

Originally posted by esoj+Dec 21 2005, 09:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (esoj @ Dec 21 2005, 09:35 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Dec 17 2005, 12:20 AM
I like to think that esoj is just playing the devils advocate, its easier to sleep at night that way.

I hav my doubts now that esoj is a sidhe minion, notice that this forum sends the sidhe boys crying home to mama, but esoj always sticks around for a debate, even a heated one, hes not afraid to defend this game, which is more than i can say for the actuall sidhe fellas, they should hire you esoj, you can hang here and take the criticism on the chin, sugercoat it and deliver it to sidhe with the hopes of a better RL gaming future.
sorry for draging this thread up but i have been away for a few days and thought i would comment on a few things.

like one being this post from ceejay. great post it is

and to knowsleyroader I thought everyone was allowed an opinion and not just ones that agree with you my bad. [/b]
I wasnt aware I had said that everyone had to agree with what I was saying. Was just my opinion which is kinda exclusive to me and if anyone else IS using it they really should be paying me a fee
<

lol well you worded it really badly then and it is very misleading to me anyway. the way i read it you disapproved for any opinion that supported the game and that anybody that did was just being loyal to sidhe and didn't have a valid opinion at all.

well i won the GF last night.......2013

Simulated my best season - yes matty orford made a huge difference, and i finished 5th after 26 round......my best effort in simulating

atleast the simulation does reflect ur teams true colours......the tigers have laurie daley, prince, and ropati, with graham, richard and hodgo out wide, and thus have been minor prems 3 years trotting............but my little matty orford proved a big signing and the green machine takes out the 1989 replay!!!!!!!!
<
<
<

ah nice ak i should start playing again now that my computer is all set up and going. I am in my third season just after june 3oth i think.

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 22 2005, 10:01 AM
lol well you worded it really badly then and it is very misleading to me anyway. the way i read it you disapproved for any opinion that supported the game and that anybody that did was just being loyal to sidhe and didn't have a valid opinion at all.
Jesus Christ your just as annoying and stupid as Air Ben.

and who said you were allowed back on the island. go back to your little corner of the world where you pretend to actually have an iq above 5. also you can take the box of tissues with you on your way out

Oh, Burnt. You got me good there. You are just too funny and original for me.

Funny you tell me to take the box of tissues, when you've been crying about everyone hating on RL2 Jose.

not at all. people bagging sidhe for the fun of it is what i take issue with and saying it is a really bad game when imo is far from the truth. is my opinion not valid then just because I like the game.

you defintely need the box of tissues take a second with you so you don't have to come back for more.

So we arent allowed to bag the game and call it bad just because you dont think it is?

You contradict yourself by saying its wrong for us to bag the game, but then say you think we think your opinion isnt valid.

there is no contradiction at all. from your post a gather my opinion didn't mean much and i never said you couldn't bag the game at all. I said people were bagging sidhe for the fun of it and saying that it was the worst game ever which imo it is not. i have had many debates with ceejay and others about the game so I am welcome to discussion about it.

Originally posted by Ripper@Dec 24 2005, 11:01 AM
So we arent allowed to bag the game and call it bad just because you dont think it is?

You contradict yourself by saying its wrong for us to bag the game, but then say you think we think your opinion isnt valid.
where did he say you are not allowed to bag the game?

Read man, Read.

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 24 2005, 10:28 AM
I said people were bagging sidhe for the fun of it and saying that it was the worst game ever which imo it is not.
Who's saying that on here??? - a bit of an exaggeration on your part perhaps??
<

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 24 2005, 10:51 AM
you defintely need the box of tissues take a second with you so you don't have to come back for more.
What the f*** is that to mean? are you challenging me to a fight over the internet?

Latest posts