Giving In To The Fact Im Gutted !

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by knowsleyroader, Dec 7, 2005.

1. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Right on, I think every sports game developer should study the pro evo series as a recipe for success, and I hate soccer with a vengence, but theres no denying the pro evo series.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Hey doovepop, I think that mario meant it when he said that he hates you on this forum (back when los lover was banned and he quit) He is definatley singling you out for no good reason.

4. doovepop

doovepop Guest

Yeah I agree.

5. Ripper

Ripper Guest

haha, your memory is getting f***ed in your old age.

You were saying that the game itself was good, you just hated the sport. And you were saying that HB should use the Madden engine for Rugby 06, despite previously going on about how the FIFA engine was the right choice.

6. sanzar

sanzar Guest

That was before I played PES5 [​IMG] . That game I enjoyed even though I hate soccer... I can't say the same for Madden though.

7. PES > Madden

8. Ripper

Ripper Guest

*yawn*

*fart*

9. sanzar

sanzar Guest

It's ok Ripper, you don't have to tell us how much you regret being born a kiwi [​IMG] .

10. ak47

ak47 Guest

Agreed

PES > Me
    PES > Girls
    PES > Sex

I would take a rain check on a root, if i was in the champions league knock-out stages........seriously.
    I'd flip a coin, if she said, "now or never!"

either or PES owns everything

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!