• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Glasgow and Edinburgh

Seaton

First XV
Club or Nation
Sharks
I would just like to know from the regular watchers of the Magners League whether or not Glasgow and Edinburgh teams deserved the position in which they finished, or if it was merely a case of other teams faltering.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I would just like to know from the regular watches of the Magners League whether or not Glasgow and Edinburgh teams deserved the position in which they finished, or if it was merely a case of other teams faltering.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

I thought they played really well throughout most of the season and they deserved where they ended up.

I saw Glasgow more than Edinburgh but definatley think they were well worth their finishing spots.

There, is that what you wanted me to say? ;)

Was hoping there would be "they played well, but seemed too inexperienced to use their full potential, and we fear the Warriors and Gunners next season, they are destined to be the new force in world rugby"

But what you said is fine

i think that edinburgh need to move to a smaller, more intense and atmospheric stadium because when i go up to watch edinburgh at murrayfiield their is only 6000 people sitting in a 60000 stadium.

I thought Glasgow in particular were great last season. Before the season started I tipped them to do well and placed a bet that they'd finished in the play-offs :) They've got a core squad that can progress and do even better this season, I'd like to see them make the quarters in the HC, that'd be cool. Just such a shame Thom Evans has retired, one of their potentially world class players gone for good :(

yeh and kelly brown goin to saracens will make an impact aswell cos glasgows back row is **** hot

i think they will strugle to match this season again but we will see

What ever happened to Rudriah Jackson?
Don't know if you've heard about him, 20ish or so Aberdonian fly-half that was on Edinburghs books, and was tipped for big things by Andy Robinson.
Anyone know the story?

That's Glasgow out of it then this season I guess. Dan Parks was such a key player, but minus Beattie, Brown and Evans they're gonna be struggling!

Latest posts