Glasgow v Ospreys

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Glasgow.png
Glasgow v Ospreys
Ospreys.png
</div>

Early table toppers the Ospreys travel to Glasgow looking to maintain their unbeaten start to the season but following the midweek game with the Blues have decided to make a number of changes for this match. Only Bishop and Tiatia are kept from Tuesday's starting lineup with Sean Holley ringing the changes.

Glasgow coach Sean Lineen by contrast names an unchanged side which took the win at Rodney Parade.

Dan Parks has the opportunity to become the Magners League top scorer with only 3 points required to overtake David Humphreys.

Given the changes I'd say home win but the Ospreys second string side have certainly proved themselves capable in the past.

Glasgow: Bernardo Stortoni, Lome Fa'atau, Max Evans, Graeme Morrison, Thom Evans, Dan Parks, Mark McMillan, Justin Va'a, Dougie Hall, Moray Low, Tim Barker, Alastair Kellock, Kelly Brown, John Barclay, Johnnie Beattie.
Replacements: Eric Milligan, Kevin Tkachuk, Opeta Palepoi, Stevie Swindall, Colin Gregor, Andrew Henderson, Ruaridh Jackson.

Ospreys: Gareth Owen; Johnny Vaughton, David Bishop, Andrew Bishop, Nikki Walker; Daniel Biggar, Jamie Nutbrown; Paul James, Ed Shervington, Cai Griffiths, Ian Gough, Alun Wyn Jones, Tom Smith, Marty Holah, Filo Tiatia.
Replacements: Huw Bennett, Duncan Jones, Andy Lloyd, Jonathan Thomas, Rhys Webb, James Hook, Kristian Phillips.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Sep 12 2008, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i think the Ospreys will win.[/b]

even with all the changes and the fact that Glasgow only lost once at Firhill last season with only Munster and the Dragons coming away with anything???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Sep 12 2008, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i think the Ospreys will win.[/b]

Fascinating insight :p, in this case you would have to favour Glasgow. Very good home record against a very much weakened Ospreys side, are the O's just underestimating the Warriors? i mean surely if your leading the table you would put out a stronger team albeit with 3 matches in a week.

Well we shall see what the outcome is, for the same amount the Ospreys recieve a lot of penalties and win the game like this.
Patience is at our side.

Also: the topic is about saying who do you think will win :D

There's no price to win if you wright of wrong ( only your rep will increase :D )

Latest posts