England
Club or Nation
Sale
Aviva%20Premiership.png

Kingsholm (14/04/2012, 15:00)
Gloucester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Newcastle.png

Jesus, why is it suddenly so hard to beat Newcastle!? Gloucester can join Sale on my black-list of teams who "won't do you a favour when you really need it"

Fingers crossed for Newcastle as:
a) Makes the end of the season exciting re: who gets relegated
b) Helps our chances of qualifying for the HEC :D

Relegation Battle well and truly on Newcastle are playing themselves into a bit of form.

The fight back is on with us having sarries at home on friday and wasps at bath on saturday if we win against sarries it will put massive pressure on wasps to win at the rec
I already have my trip to adams park sorted so bring it on A FALCONS FAN WHO HAS NOT GIVING UP C' MON LADS LET PROVE THE DOUBTERS WRONG

If worcester get relegated now im going to move country change my name pretend that it never happened

That'd take Falcons getting 2 BP wins, Wasps getting a BP win and a LBP (or a win and losing BP + try BP) and Warriors getting nothing.
Can't see it happening, to be honest!

Gutting.

Everything seemed to be going okay, with playoffs on the cards just a month ago. Then Wood (our best player this season) and Rory Lawson (the most difficult player to replace) got injured, and everything fell apart. It sounds like some Glos fans think some of the senior players that are moving on have lost interest in the season. I'm not sure about this, but I definitely welcome a bit of new blood in the forwards, and kind of wish it went a bit further. Still think we're quite a few players off any decent Premiership challenge (and given who we're linked with, I don't think we'll get these players).

Latest posts