• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

go portugal!!

E

Edwardo

hi there my name is edwardo and i am from portugal the land of the sexy european men lolol. i play rugby football for my home nation the great portual and recently against that of uruguai. they not so great obviously lol. whether i play for the nation in world cup is yet to be seen i just work hard and go from there. look forward to talking with you all about the great game they play in heaven!!

ps compare to me i make christiano ronaldo look like the **** of a big mutant rat baby!!

Ed,
How can we get Portugal Rugby Kit? I like your shirts. Seriously...how can I buy one?

You keep Uruguay out of the world cup just like we did in football. :cheers:

Observe.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_cZVxHkvDus"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_cZVxHkvDus" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Good luck Portugal and you might look better than cristiano im pretty sure you cant play football like him. :bleh!:

Hello Edwardo

If you played against Uruguay then whys your name not on the team sheet??

Portugal: 15 Pedro Leal, 14 Diogo Gama, 13 Miguel Portela, 12 Diogo Mateus, 11 Pedro Carvalho, 10 Duarte Pinto (Goncalo Malheiro, 71m), 9 Luis Pissarra, 8 Vasco Uva (captain), 7 Joao Uva (Paulo Murenillo, 80m), 6 Juan Severino (Diogo Coutinho, 66m), 5 Marcelo D’Orey (sinbin, 39m)(David Penalva, 66m), 4 Goncalo Uva, 3 Joaquin Ferreira, 2 Joao Correta (sinbin, 13m), 1 André Lourenzo (Rui Cordeiro, 66m), Replacements: 16 Rui Cordeiro, 17 Duarte Figueredo, 18 David Penalva, 19 Diogo Coutinho, 20 Paulo Murinello, 21 Jose Pinto, 22 Goncalo Malheiro

Yeah, but there are a couple of Pedro's on that team.

Everybody loves a Pedro!

pedro.jpg

I see there were two sinbins for Portugal.

Guinness Premiership scouts will be scouring the Algarve this summer ... in their thongs.

Well why come in saying your name is edwardo...

You can tell us, who are we going to tell...

Maybe he's a certain high profile player playing for a certain high profile team and just wants to remain anonymous, you know, kinda like that ex-player who posts on this site under a pseudonym whilst donating substantial amounts.

Give us some clues Edwardo...what club do you play for? Fav meal? Best thing about your province...what are the women like....the weather?

Ed,
How can we get Portugal Rugby Kit? I like your shirts. Seriously...how can I buy one?
[/b]

Believe that even here in POrtugal is dificult to buy one. Jus in a few stores...

Maybe if you look in the google for the brand "Quebramar".
Quebramar is the brand of POrtugal shirts so maybe you can find anything in there, or maybe you can find a store of Quebramar near your place.