• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Go The Warriors!

R

Radman

History created, Raiders gone, Dragons gone, home game against the roosters, bring it on!!!. :bravo:

Yeah It'd be great if they could muster something. It has to be the last season for Wiki and Price, right ?

Wiki yes, Price has a season left but if we can somehow steal this premiership it might well be his last.

lolz^^

Far what an upset though ay! Brilliant finish. What a good way to finish off the weekend... good sporting weekend for nz lol

Damn you Kiwis!! Whilst I love the fact that you knocked of Melbourne in Melbourne, I hate you for what you have caused!!!

BRONCOS NO LONGER PLAY THE RAIDERS AT SUNCORP....THEY NOW PLAY MELBOURNE!

On the one hand, Brisbane at home and full strength look a terrific chance at beating the Storm, but on the other hand the Storm will be reeling from their loss and looking to bounce back better than ever.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Sep 14 2008, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That table up there has the Warriors in 13th place. It also says 2007.[/b]
We'll have to get that sorted out...

Yeah....I was screaming my head off at the end! I haven't felt like that in ages lol!

it was an amazing win. I thought they may have blown it by not going for the field goal a few minutes earlier when in perfect position to do so. short turnaround could hurt them but hopefully a packed out home crowd at mt smart will be enough to get them the win and one game away from the grand final!.

If they win it will mean their season was successful as they would have made it to the very last four and not many people expected that.

LOL bloody kiwi bandwagoners
tickets for the game sold in 11 minutes at Mt. Smart

Was awesome watching the Warriors win against the storm.. was terrible finding out we have to play the Storm :(

I'll hopefully be going to the game if i can get tickets.

Woohoo the Warriors are still alive!

30-13 Warriors win

6-13 at halftime to the Roosters

Warriors score 24 unanswered points in the second half after the Roosters dominated the first half. Roosters were puffed going into the second half while the Warriors started to get stronger.

So another week for the boys to wear those beards.

Anyway......the Warriors have made it to the last 4......so it can be classed as a successful season whatever the result next week....against the in form Sea Eagles!

In-form Sea Eagles vs in-form Warriors! lol

shucks it has been such a happy night haha wish i could have gone to the game :( but oh well.

How fearless was Wiki!! the mantis!

Junior Warriors also made it! awesome stuff

Fan-far-ken-tastic effort last night!, by both Warriors teams.

If we can keep that enthusiasm on defence going anything can happen in the next two weeks.

We are looking the goods though.

GO THE WARRIORS!!!!!!

Latest posts