• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

God... when will David Campese shut up?

F

Fushitsusha

In regards to Matt Henjak -

"Unfortunately, he's come from Canberra where, over the years, they've had a less than golden off-field reputation. It began when a bunch of them ran amok in a taxi in South Africa.

I don't know if it's a culture bred down in Canberra, but it's very frustrating to see a guy like Henjak behave the way he does."

I think it must have something to do with him being from Queanbeyan... :rolleyes:

Anyways, aside from that one incident nearly a decade ago... how many major off-field incidents have involved Waratah players?

I wonder what kind of culture is being bred in Sydney...

That post seems exactly the same one as posted a year ago Fushitshusha, except the quote was different...

The same problems are everywhere. Its the player(s) that bring the trouble to the club, not the club that instills the trouble in the player.

I'm starting to get a little tired of Campese myself actually, he just keeps running his mouth all the time.

I reckon he realises that he's fading out of popularity and people are forgetting him, so to counter that he's saying all these controversial things in the hope people will continue to talk about him.

Most people just read what he says and dismiss it anyway. The majority of us are completely over him.

Time for him to fade in to obscurity.

I reckon he realises that he's fading out of popularity and people are forgetting him, so to counter that he's saying all these controversial things in the hope people will continue to talk about him.

Most people just read what he says and dismiss it anyway. The majority of us are completely over him.

Time for him to fade in to obscurity. [/b]

dont quote me, but i herd somewhere, that he has become a scientologist.

Has he? I'd have to ask Will about that.

In any case, I don't mind him, at least he means wht he says. Before the 2003 World Cup, he said he would eat his hat if England won and when it came to it, he did eat his hat! So that at least makes me respect him.

Campese is and always was a total ******.

The image coming out of Henjak belting a teammate and breaking his jaw is that rugby union is getting like rugby league.

And we don't want that.

That sort of thing used to happen in rugby league all the time, fighting among each other. That didn't happen in rugby union.
[/b]

In his warped head Rugby Union is whiter than white and played by Gods of virtue whilst the other code is played by the scum of mankind :toss: :toss: :toss: No doubt Olly Barkley's latest brush with the law is rugby leagues fault as well :rolleyes:

Latest posts