• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Good News & Bad News... the Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raziel_eire

Good news: Official PS2 Demo on eMule...

Okay guys... I managed to get the demo on eMule earlier today, so it is now available. There is however, some bad news with the good news!

Bad news: I am heading to Cork in about 20mins time so I'll not be able to leave my PC running the whole weekend (I'm back Sunday about 9/10ish pm GMT), but I will have my eMule service running from then onwards.

I did manage to get a copy out to Badboy (a dude from the forums here) who is going to test the ISO that I'd made to see if it is playable (on modified PS2's of course)... so for any questions in regards to the demo until Sunday night, can you put them in his direction (either on here or through PM's - I know you'll thank me for this Badboy!
<
)... hopefully if the ISO is working alright, Badboy will make his copy available on eMule aswell.

So until then, I'm afraid I'm outta here... take it easy and see ye Sunday!
<

Originally posted by Black|Raven@Mar 5 2005, 12:26 AM
HURRY BACK!
that's rite guys. Raziel he s the man. I just burned my copy and it works.Obviously u gotta have the ps2 modified to read back up copies to make it work. ok if some1 wants to download it contact me and ill give him the file name.
Pls just forum friends.
<

I would love it, but unfortunately no mod chip in ps2... Maybe it's time i install one, my machines bout 3yrs old!!

Thanks Raziel for making the ISO.
Badboy, i just sent you a PM with my email adress.
I've got a modchiped PS2 so i'll be able to play the game
Please send me the name of the file so i can start downloading.......

Thanks mate

have the Moderaters given their views on this practice? I've seen issues arise on forums in the past due to counterfeiting. I suppose if the download isn't directly posted here then it's grand. Don't let EA find out lads!

Originally posted by cavan@Mar 5 2005, 02:07 AM
have the Moderaters given their views on this practice? I've seen issues arise on forums in the past due to counterfeiting. I suppose if the download isn't directly posted here then it's grand. Don't let EA find out lads!
Ok, I think you're right!

Although the downloading isn't actually on the forum itself, I still think discussing it is a big no no!

I'm going to lock this topic, but you do still have the use of PM's for your "Discussion"
<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts