• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Google Street View

Q

QLD

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Type in your address or anything and you can see your house or whatever in a 360 turn!!!!!

This has to be the best thing since sliced bread!

Though I'm pretty sure this is only availible to Australia, Japan and American streets so suck it Poms/NZ's, but you can still look at our great country.

We have a significantly larger coverage than the USA, however in parts of their Major cities, they have streaming video.

I was surprised by all the rural areas that are covered in Aus!

Now instead of just having an address and map to work off when you're looking for a certain place, you can now see what your destination looks like.

Terrific stuff.

If you need a good getaway route after robbing a bank you can find it alot easier now lol. I hope they don't bring it to Nz I don't want my house being broadcasted all over the net without my permission.

B-U-S-T-E-D

You know it's illegal to lay in your garden naked? /crazy naturist

And you know, it's a shame we can't get it for UK or NZ. Then as nature lovers you'd see the large herd of stampedeing Kiwis coming over to Europe from their habitat.

If you need a good getaway route after robbing a bank you can find it alot easier now lol. I hope they don't bring it to Nz I don't want my house being broadcasted all over the net without my permission. [/b]

If you don't want people to see your house, plant trees along you fence line(s).

id recommend everyone to go into satillite mode and type in Bougainville Road, San Diego mean dear god...

new zealand is going live with this in the next month or so from what i hear. they are just trying to get around all the privacy laws and stuff before it goes live.

I can see my house which is surprising considering i live in a country town.They had a image of my local watering hole and the local oval.

I can even see the shed door open. :lol:

I was tryiing to look at a town in Australia where I use to live and it was mean to see it again haven't been there for 5 years so this Google Street View is awesome. I noticed there's certain places they won't show like when I looked up the Airports and stuff they couldn't go as far as the entrance road to the arrivals and would only show the end of the depatures road is that some type of privacy thing?

I saw this on BBC news a few weeks back and they were showing pictures of places being broken into and people who were cheating on their partners and stuff like that so it can be a bit of a gnark too lol.

Latest posts