• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Got the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuicheBuns

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Just recieved an advance promo copy of RWC 2011. I work for a Video Games Marketing Company, asssume others in similar jobs across the UK will recieve them soon. Off home now to start playing the full game, can't wait!

The wait is over!

Just recieved an advance promo copy of RWC 2011. I work for a Video Games Marketing Company, asssume others in similar jobs across the UK will recieve them soon. Off home now to start playing the full game, can't wait!

The wait is over!

Whats that smell?

The smell is that I'm going home to play the game now and you're not! I'm not sad enough to come on here and lie, I'm just excited about recieving the game and wanted to share that! Yes, I'II post anything requested up and provide any in game info queried, like squad members etc!

Sorry for my sarcasm but its hard to believe anything on this forum without evidence! Been burnt too many times before.

Full match video of Ire v Aus on at least mid difficulty and include team select & squad management screens... otherwise, I call lies & poop!

Don't think it's entirely unreasonable that he's got the game... it is less than 3 weeks before it comes out so makes sense for promo copies to be sent out. Might be worth backing up your claims QuicheBuns though ;) gameplay videos on medium or hard would be mucho appreciado!

Initial vid quality does not need to be great, more of a proof thing... hell we could round up some of our Dublin regulars who may have access to proper recording kit to call round for you's to have a mini-comp & stick up a batch of good vids... I'm presuming you are Dublin as I doubt there any other game related marketing companies in Leinster! You could become the new "Locksley" of this next gen era! ;-)

The copy is mine to keep! Understand your doubts if you've burned on here loads before! Right Mr Connacht, not like you to doubt a Leinster man, I will provide you with proof, although it might be of me losing as I'm not great yet, having not played Rugby 08. I will post details of Ire v Oz match along with some vids later!

The copy is mine to keep! Understand your doubts if you've burned on here loads before! Right Mr Connacht, not like you to doubt a Leinster man, I will provide you with proof, although it might be of me losing as I'm not great yet, having not played Rugby 08. I will post details of Ire v Oz match along with some vids later!

How can you get a copy of the game when the WC Squads haven't been announced yet? Surely they would wait for all squads before releasing the game.

They can fix the squads by an update. With NHL and FIFA for instance the squads are also not final when the game is released.

Can you post a video of you playing with Wales against Ireland on the hardest difficulty? Full game just 5 minute halves :)?

Ok guys, sorry, had to go out for a while. Home now, and will start putting some stuff together!

Ok, one request was to list the Wales squad. Just a quick note, I was given a promt on the main screen before entering the game, to visit the official RWC game website to download a code to get the up to date new World Cup kits, so that answers one of the questions. Ok Wales Squad:
P James, M Rees, A Jones, B Davies, A Jones, D Lydiate, S Warburtan, R Jones, M Philips, J Hook, S Williams, J Davies, J Roberts, L Halfpenny, L Byrne.
Replacements
R Hibbard, C Mitchell, J Thomas, R McCusker, D Peel, S Jones, G North,
Reserves
J Yapp, H Bennett, T Knoyle, L Charteris, R Priestland, M Williams, G Jenkins, T Faletau.
I assume some sort of squad download will also be available although it didn't say so yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts