• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

grammies

S

sambãd5

eh, how bout those flight of the concord boys!! great ****. 1st nzers to win a grammy in like 50 years or something.

and anyone see ringo there? hes looking like **** atm! the short hair really doesnt do him justice.

Good on the flight of the concords. You seen their tv series? i love their manager in that.

Good on the flight of the concords. You seen their tv series? i love their manager in that.
[/b]
Murray is brilliant...Channel Ten brought the rights to Flight of the Conchords but recently chose not to show it....all while thye choose to play shows like 'Kid Nation' and other ridiculous shows...I hate tv :cryy:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Murray is brilliant...Channel Ten brought the rights to Flight of the Conchords but recently chose not to show it....all while thye choose to play shows like 'Kid Nation' and other ridiculous shows...I hate tv :cryy:
[/b][/quote]

Yes! Murray makes this show, he's a legend.

Leggy Blonde is their best song, Murray had me in tears when I first saw that episode.

Yes! Murray makes this show, he's a legend.

Leggy Blonde is their best song, Murray had me in tears when I first saw that episode.
[/b]
I'm sorry but I would have to say you don't know real music. Thier best song is by far 'I'm not crying'. Briliant lyrics, Brilliant power ballad performance. Just brilliant....

Latest posts