Great Forum

Discussion in 'Site News & Suggestions' started by drico, Apr 14, 2005.

1. drico

drico Guest

I have been looking for a forum like this for years- no seriously, I couldn't find one so then I typed in the obvious- therugbyforum.com, and I arrived here about 2 days ago, and I'm enjoying every day of it- good work keep it up [​IMG]

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. wr50l

wr50l Guest

[​IMG] Annoyingly, I was going to use this domain name for my website, had it not already been taken! [​IMG]

4. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

You don't seem to have a gaming section in your forum......or maybe I didn't look long enough. Did you know that a lot of our members arrived here through rugby gaming?

5. to a mod, does this count as a advertisement? im such a nark [​IMG]

6. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Yes.........we should have a running bet to see how long this thread lasts

7. a soon to be rival of the rugby forum, im tipping as soon as a mod reads it. so im saying under 2 weeks, if thats to veige i say 6 days

8. I see no link...

9. on his sig. but dont do anything for 6 days

10. It's an Ireland board - minority.

11. drico

drico Guest

I reffering to my minor Ireland rugby forum? I'm not exactly going to get many members from here, as there are hardly any ireland rugb fans on this forum

12. wr50l

wr50l Guest

Illegal to have links in your sig now is it? [​IMG]

Don't worry, I'm not here solely to steal all your members.

13. drico

drico Guest

It seems that my message complimenting the forum has turned into a demotion of me, and my signature [​IMG]

14. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

i like rugby.............i like paper.............i like pen............i like lamp.......

15. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Good afternoon, go to may favourte web syte...

click teh sig

16. Symclaw

Symclaw Guest

loud noises!

17. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

rofl!

love that bit in anchorman!

18. na i must say, this is a awesome forum.

19. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

i must also say i like red candles!

20. Rassie

Rassie Guest

Do you guys remember the old TRF (it was trf.net if i`m not mistaken, St Helen might remember). Before this new TRF got on line, it was a couple of months of pause - unfortunately, i haven`t seen many of the former TRF users.

21. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

It was originally therugbyforum.com, but that went down for a while and we lost a few members during that time. It came back as therugbyforum.net, and can still be accessed via that (maybe). TRF has got a reliable host now, but I think a few people didn't come back because it was a little bit unreliable ages ago. An old member said on another forum "That place [TRF] goes down more often than Paris Hilton"

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!