• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Great Forum

D

drico

I have been looking for a forum like this for years- no seriously, I couldn't find one so then I typed in the obvious- therugbyforum.com, and I arrived here about 2 days ago, and I'm enjoying every day of it- good work keep it up

W

wr50l

Annoyingly, I was going to use this domain name for my website, had it not already been taken!

G

Gay-Guy

You don't seem to have a gaming section in your forum......or maybe I didn't look long enough. Did you know that a lot of our members arrived here through rugby gaming?

S

sambãd5

Originally posted by wr50l@Apr 15 2005, 11:42 AM
Annoyingly, I was going to use this domain name for my website, had it not already been taken!
to a mod, does this count as a advertisement? im such a nark

G

Gay-Guy

Yes.........we should have a running bet to see how long this thread lasts

S

sambãd5

a soon to be rival of the rugby forum, im tipping as soon as a mod reads it. so im saying under 2 weeks, if thats to veige i say 6 days

D

drico

I reffering to my minor Ireland rugby forum? I'm not exactly going to get many members from here, as there are hardly any ireland rugb fans on this forum

W

wr50l

Illegal to have links in your sig now is it?

Don't worry, I'm not here solely to steal all your members.

D

drico

It seems that my message complimenting the forum has turned into a demotion of me, and my signature

K

kinkon89

i like rugby.............i like paper.............i like pen............i like lamp.......

R

Rassie

Do you guys remember the old TRF (it was trf.net if i`m not mistaken, St Helen might remember). Before this new TRF got on line, it was a couple of months of pause - unfortunately, i haven`t seen many of the former TRF users.

J

-JJ-

It was originally therugbyforum.com, but that went down for a while and we lost a few members during that time. It came back as therugbyforum.net, and can still be accessed via that (maybe). TRF has got a reliable host now, but I think a few people didn't come back because it was a little bit unreliable ages ago. An old member said on another forum "That place [TRF] goes down more often than Paris Hilton"