• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Greatest Live Band Ever?

I can't see to many world know band cause i live in Argentina, but of the ones that i've seen definetly U2 and Velvet Revolver were the best ones

man, I would kill to see so many bands live. particuarly Oasis, Incubus and the arctic monkeys, you lucky ********! :D

the greatest live show has to be the rolling stones tho, I saw them last year at the vector arena in auckland on easter! so loud, so great, best band ever!!!

man, I would kill to see so many bands live. particuarly Oasis, Incubus and the arctic monkeys, you lucky ********! :D

[/b]

Saw Oasis at Knebworth back in '96, when, for me, they were at their best (post 'What's the Story', pre 'Be Here Now', Guigsy, Bonehead still in the line up). It was an awesome gig - the version of 'Whatever' will live with me forever.

Best band ever: AC/DC i saw them in 1996 when the came to Argentina, and it was the best show i've ever seen. Hope they come back some day

Best band ever: AC/DC i saw them in 1996 when the came to Argentina, and it was the best show i've ever seen. Hope they come back some day [/b]
Unfortunately for you mate, I don't think its going to happen.

As most people have pointed out, Muse are great live.

But one that sticks in my memory was Skunk Anansie, at the Hyde Park Sex Pistols 'reunion'. Nothing flashy, and I saw them on TV a couple of months later and they didn't seem great, I guess they just hit it right on the night.

Jesus and the 12 Apostles performing live in Jerusalem were of supreme disappointment. A very rare gathering of all 4 promised to be a joyous occasion, however this was not the case. A rage of epic proportions brewed up within. Lightening bolts descended upon these embarrassments.

The Flaming Lips. Saw them at the Big Day Out in Auckland in 04 and they lit the place up. Tool are pretty amazing live too.

The greatest live band I have ever seen would be The Roots. The greatest live performance I have seen would be Parliament/Funkadelic from the 1970's

I saw Muse at Reading back in 2002: it was an amazing experience - the stage was blacked out, Matt played the open chords to 'Apocalypse Please' just as lightning forked across the sky over the stage and the heavens opened; truly the most spectacular performance I've ever seen. Been to see them several times since, and I'm always amazed by how much noise the three of them seem to make![/b]

I downloaded the radio broadcast of Muse at Reading 02 off Microcuts - it's a kickarse concert, especially the opening riff of New Born after the piano intro and the most kickarse version of Hyper Music i've heard, especially with the Stockholm Syndrome Outro.

Apparently Bellamy was crazy that night, falling over during Citizen Erased and still playing on the ground, jumping around and doing his kooky, little dances even more than usual.

Yep Muse are great, seen them at BDO 07 Jan 19, and seeing them again Nov 24, can't wait!

Seeing them on the 23rd I think it is in Auckland, can't wait till the moment they come on stage and Matt does the opening "yah, yah, yah" for Knights of Cydonia... although if they don't play Citizen Erased I will cry and/or send angry e-mails to the muse website.

1st: Without a doubt, :cheers: Héroes del Silencio :cheers: is the greatest live band i've ever seen in my life, just a few days ago, on september the 12th at La Romareda (Zaragoza).

2nd: U2 in Madrid in 2005

Latest posts