• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Greatest Live Band Ever?

Well Roger Waters is definitely my top pick, but Tool put on a f***ing epic show also

This is one of those things where no1 will agree
Like most people would say their fave band like I'd say Slipknot
But so many bands put on awesome preformances It's hard to say just 1
Like Alice Cooper puts on an amazing show
The Cure were amazing & played for like 3 hours
So many bands i have seen have blown me away (but so many also have been pathetic lol)

Tool where my fav by far, followed closely by metallica
foo fighters where good too.
have yet to see NIN but hear they do a mean live show

Tool where my fav by far, followed closely by metallica
foo fighters where good too.
have yet to see NIN but hear they do a mean live show
[/b]

my best ever live performance was Queen backed up by INXS. I went there as a queen fan, and they were amazing but the back up performance which is usually not as loud or as gutsy was simply the most incredible thing i have ever seen. This was at the Albert hall in 1988 and seen the likes of the chillis,stones,Clapton,Take that(lol) since then and nobody has come close. I know it seems strange but INXS performing the likes of 'listen like thieves',dont change and kick even eclipsed the legends that are Queen.

I went to see The Who at the NIA and they were amazing especially considering half the band is dead

TOOL is right up there!

Also Strung Out for the energy they put on stage and the technical brilliance of their song played right in front of your eyes!

Hello

For sure the greatest band ever is the red hot chilli peppers
6 concerts and always the same emotion!!!!

Have a nice day

Bye bye

Holy f*** - Saw Muse last night... What a night.

We got Citizen Erased and mother f***ing Fury... they also played bits from Dead Star and Hyper Music (Went wild during the Dead Star riff... shame the ******** teased us with that all night).

Kick arse version of Feeling Good as well - Complete with this creepy ferris world interlude on the Piano. Every song was performed preety much perfectly, even when they made the odd mistake it still sound kickarse.

Best. Night. Evar.

Ditto - simply amazing the quality levels they can hit live, arguably most accurate band evor...

In my concert experience, seeing daft punk live was prettyy awesome. they are super weird and creative

The best gigs I've seen this year were:

1. Pain of Salvation - Elysee Montmarte, Paris, March 07
2. Discharge - North Bar, Blackburn, December 07
3. Marillion - Centre Parcs, Port Zeland, Holland, 3rd night of the convention.

All time best gigs:

1. Pain of Salvation - La Locomotive, Paris, April 05
2. Queensryche - Apollo, Manchester 90? (Empire Tour)
3. Pain of Salvation - The Underworld, London, Sept 05

Daft Punk Alive 2007 in Paris Berçy was amazing !!! That's what i call a live !

Been going to loads of little gigs recently and it has revitalised my love for Live music...

Off to see the Foo Fighters in Wembley stadium later on in the year, which I am really looking forward to...

I have to say Muse are the best I've seen. I've seen them twice in one year and each time they were awesome.

I hope they have some new material soon.

Latest posts