• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Greatest Rugby Haircut

G

Gavin

What rugby player's have the best haircut? In my opinion it is Matt Giteau, as he always seems to pull off interesting haircuts. For example this one:

img.11079_t.jpg

I liked the Jonah Lomu 'a koala left a small poo on my head' look, as seen in Gavin's signature.

:lol: Great pictures! Rugby doesn't seem to have many great haircuts but plenty of weird ones (Vainikolo). What was the story with the writing in his hair? what did it say?

610x.jpg

I always thought Dimitri Szarzewski had a pretty decent hairstyle for a hooker. :D

weird hair rugby players:

Ma'a Nonu
Gavin Henson
Matt Giteau

there must be something in the water over there at perth... former scrum half matt henjak also had a strange giteau like haircut. pretty sure he had a few flocks of hair dyed pink

there must be something in the water over there at perth... former scrum half matt henjak also had a strange giteau like haircut. pretty sure he had a few flocks of hair dyed pink[/b]
They had wierder hair when they were in Canberra, they toned it down since they came here.

I think Sebastien Chabal have the best haircut but some other players have funny haircut as Lesley Vainikolo. There is Isaac Boss "rasta" haircut. I remember me the Italian scrum half's : Paul Griffen haircut : it is great

I don't like those pretty boy haircuts. Chabal and George Gregan get my votes. George Smith's old dreadlocks were pretty cool. Couldn't image how bad it would be to play with ropes hanging off your head though.

Latest posts