Greetings from Auckland

voiceofreason

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Hi all,

Since I am always surfing the web, and being such a big fan of rugby, I thought it would make sense creating account.

I live in Auckland, but was born in Durban and moved to New Zealand around 8 years ago. Because of my families strong love for the game, I was brought up supporting the Sharks and The Springboks, and couldn't even fathom the thought of supporting any different.

Despite being only 18 years of age, I feel that I know quite a bit about the game, and have vast knowledge of South Africa and New Zealand by being born in one, and living in the latter. I'm bit of sports nut, so I know more than I really care to brag about it, as it's almost embarrassing. I follow cricket and Mixed Martial Arts quite religiously as well.

I am currently working full time, after finishing school last year. I plan to go to University next year to either study Sports Management or to become a P.E Teacher.

And yeah, that's about it...look forward to chatting with all you guys.

Hi voiceofreason. You will be in good company, as there is a number of passionate Sharks supporters on here!

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Hello and welcome!
Great to see another Sharks fan here, as Darwin said we have a few here, so I think you'll be in good company.

Welcome! Now we really have Sharks fans from all over the world. Canada, Holland, South Africa and New Zealand... I hope you like it here and it's nice to have another Sharks fan on board.

Welcome to the forum ... as Zeq said, there's Rugby nuts ... urr, I mean enthusiasts, fromall over the world here:)

I'm guessing you live over the Shore? ;) :p

Welcome to the forums mate.

Latest posts