TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
Hello people,

I found this forum last weekend when I was searching for a place to discuss rugby, a great sport. I'm from Holland myself and the level overhere in Rugby is terrible. I support the Springboks from South Africa. I lived there and it is shocking to see so many people actually disliking or even hating the Springboks.

When it comes to club-rugby my favourite team is the Super14 participant Natal Sharks from Durban. The final in 2007 was a big shocking loss against the Blue Bulls but the play of especially Francois Steyn, Ryan Kankowski and Ruan Pienaar is the reason I became a fan of them.

Well, That's about it for now. I hope I will have a great time here.

Welcome to TRF Ezequiel!

Hope you will enjoy the ride...

welcome to the forum
i played with a holland u18 international once nick memphis played hooker quality guy

I really don't know anything about Dutch rugby. I am a big fan and follower of the Super 14, Tri-Nations and Currie Cup. In 2011 I want to try and follow the Six-Nations as well. It's not easy since nothing is broadcasted overhere in Holland and I am completely depending on streams

Cheers buddy, I lived in Amsterdam this year until May and before that I used to live in NZ so when it comes to S14 and Tri Nations I'm not the biggest Bok supporter but I due like their game.
Hopefully you have a great time here.

Good to see a fellow-Sharks fan. Thanks for all the nice messages and I hope you guys will guide me through the first few days. Next week saturday it is all starting!!! Currie Cup, Tri-Nations... I cannot wait man.

It's a shame Francois Steyn left the Sharks but luckily he's playing in Paris now so I might be able to go and see him play for his new club.

Hello people,

I found this forum last weekend when I was searching for a place to discuss rugby, a great sport. I'm from Holland myself and the level overhere in Rugby is terrible. I support the Springboks from South Africa. I lived there and it is shocking to see so many people actually disliking or even hating the Springboks.

When it comes to club-rugby my favourite team is the Super14 participant Natal Sharks from Durban. The final in 2007 was a big shocking loss against the Blue Bulls but the play of especially Francois Steyn, Ryan Kankowski and Ruan Pienaar is the reason I became a fan of them.

Well, That's about it for now. I hope I will have a great time here.

Hi Ezequiel

Rugby fans don't hate each other, we only have passionate discussions. We are not like those disgusting footballers. ;)

Edite : sorry, but i have to admit that i fucken hate English.

Hi Ezequiel

Rugby fans don't hate each other, we only have passionate discussions. We are not like those disgusting footballers. ;)

wow that point just went full circle...

At most you'll see people say things like "i hope the boks lose" or "i hope England get stuffed"

You just took it a tad too far.

Diolch yn fawr

I have to admit that I feel very comfortable on this forum. It's nice to finally talk to some fellow-rugby fans. Or even better: Sharks fans!

Last edited:

Latest posts