• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

GTA4 360 online fun

S

St Helens RLFC

Leaving the PS3 darkside ( ;) ) to organise their own online festivities, 360 owners of TRF, unite! If you're getting the game, on the 360 (enjoy your EXCLUSIVE downloadable episodic content ;) ) put your name in here and we can get some sort of GTA4 multiplayer clan up and running.

If you wanna play GTA4 online with TRF, gimme a hell yeah!

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="170" height="380" id="tuner" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="menu" value="false" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/wet/electrochoc/tuner.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /> <embed src="http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/wet/electrochoc/tuner.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" menu="false" width="170" height="380" name="tuner" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" ></embed></object>

haha looks like no-one is going to get it... i was going to make a thread for the ps3 one depending on how your one was going to go but dunno if i will

Just as well for all you guys. We PS3 people have reflexes like the Cell Processor itself. You just catch a glimpse of me and the next thing you know you'd be re-spawning, thinking "Damn these PS3 guys buying Xbox 360's as well!!!"

Well guys, breathe easy.

<PHEW!> *wipes brow*

Is the one problem with 2 (ok slash 3 with Wii) great consoles out there, when a great game comes out, we inadvertantly can't share the goodness with everyone here, as doubt many have more than one console or be getting GTA4 on each platform...

yeah I had mine pre-ordered from gameplanet NZ, but they are getting the edited version like Australia; So sucked in kiwis :p

Seriously though, it must suck to have another country's classification laws impact what you can and can't buy.

Hopefully all they've removed is the ability to hit a hooker in the head with a shovel. I'll still miss it though.

Hopefully all they've removed is the ability to hit a hooker in the head with a shovel.
[/b]

i guess this could be rugby related...

but agreed.... we need our hookers :p

As far as I know this is the first time it will have happened, we've had plaenty of games that have been banned in Oz... Dark Sector, 50 Cent, BMX XXX etc.

Will get GTA4 in a month for 2 Rock Band is coming out only a few weeks after I'm afraid so you will have to wait for me :p

Um buy both :D[/b]
An excellent plan with only two flaws: (1) thats a lot of money and (2) we dont all have an infinite amount of money lining our pockets.

All suggestions on how to remedy these flaws are welcome. Thank you.

Yeah, if someone could tell me how to fork out the best part of 200 quid on 2 games, in the space of a month without being broke, and without the missus making my life a misery for doing so...then you are a god!

:D

<div class='quotemain'>Um buy both :D [/b]
An excellent plan with only two flaws: (1) thats a lot of money and (2) we dont all have an infinite amount of money lining our pockets.

All suggestions on how to remedy these flaws are welcome. Thank you.
[/b][/quote]

In true GTA style mug an old lady or prostitute :D

Lol, have heard you can apparently create a traffic jam near an ATM, then mug the next person who uses it. Take the money and walk away a bit, then come back and the cash regenerates. Keep doing so till got enough for time being. Have to be a good traffic jam though so ambulance can't get there to revive/clean up victim. Not a flash thing to do yes but we all know it's just a game, so kill or be killed gangstahs.

Oh, getting some nice retro plastic GTA4 drinking vessels too with game...

Latest posts