• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guess whos the star of rugby 06?

Originally posted by Bull+Apr 19 2005, 11:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bull @ Apr 19 2005, 11:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-cavan
@Apr 19 2005, 01:47 PM
Carlos Spencer is Henson's only rival in the grooming stakes i reckon.
I thinkyou can add Matt Giteua to that list. [/b]
Absolutly. BTW my fiends babysiter, infact, has been out with giteau.

Um, maybe Tuqiri? and Scott Fava - he's always making sure he's got perfect sideburns if he plays well that is just a bonus. BTW, Brendan Cannon for next Oz cover
<
<
<
if not, then giteau.

**** guys are you forgetting Ma`a Nonu he f$#king wears Mascara no contest!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to hear that EA are bringing out Rugby again next year . I think it's sold quite well this year, word has got around that it's a decent game. Pleeeeaase let them make big improvements rather than just bringing out the same game with a few extra features thrown in.

I might have to update my graphics card though to cope with the special effects needed by Hensons spiky hair-do.

Perhaps we shouldn't take the mick so much though, there may be a practical use to it. The spikes are alomst like studs on a boot so he could actually use his head to hook the ball back in rucks when he can't get his feet in.

wonder what Gav has got planned for the Lions? He'll be against some competition in the style stakes from BOD and Olly Smith. It'll have to be something extreme to beat those two guys!!
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
wonder what Gav has got planned for the Lions? He'll be against some competition in the style stakes from BOD and Olly Smith. It'll have to be something extreme to beat those two guys!! [/b]

have they got a deal with wella hair gel and a fake tanning company.
no i didnt think so
henson is the style king.

You could say he's a metrosexual...

Remember that episode of South Park about Metrosexuals...
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Gavin Henson: These shoes don't say I pound butt.
Mr. Garrison: No, those shoes say you take it in the butt.[/b]

I agree, poor ole Bob can't play to save his life.
<

Henson is defenitely bringing some style to the game, noticed the boots? I hope he doesn't go and do something dissapointing to ruin his rep, like getting caught face down in god knows what with that dirty minger, there is loads of youngsters in desperate need of some great role models and Gav fills this gap nicely at this moment.

snorting coke is God's way of telling you that you've got too much money.

Latest posts