• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guess whos the star of rugby 06?

F

Flamingo

he singed a contract with ea to be the face of rugby 06! and to be the star of it!!

ITS HENSON!!!!!!!!

he deserves it the poor lad. anybody who can put up with that fat welsh tart charlotte church is a saint in my book.

oh! cut her some slack she has a voice like an angel and i bet if she stripped in front of u u would say yes ten times over on the grand slam day she looked fit as ****!!

we are obviously talking about different gavin hensons and charlotte churches. the one im taliking about is a washed up operatic swamp donkey.

it was in a welsh paper and it said how henson is now a millionaire and he has just signed a contract wiv ea games to be the new face of rugby 06

henson did a signing for EA Rugby 2005 in HMV in Swansea last week. He was miffed that he didn't make the Lions lineup in the game! It's good business though having him promote the game in Wales.

I wonder how his hair will look in Rugby 2006??
<

One of Ea's new feature, 'Lifelike hairstyles of over 600 players & refs'
<

charlotte church is a babe....who the f#$@ is gavin henson

he is nothing in the sth hemishpere so i hope(whoever he is) his ugly mug sticks on the secondhand cardboard packages of rugby 2006 in europe....

in new zealand however.....it wud be covered proberly by lomu

charlotte church...DAMN..u on the wrong side of the world if you want sum satisfaction
<
<
<
<
<

gavin henson......nope....dont kno em...

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 19 2005, 07:39 PM
charlotte church is a babe....who the f#$@ is gavin henson

he is nothing in the sth hemishpere so i hope(whoever he is) his ugly mug sticks on the secondhand cardboard packages of rugby 2006 in europe....

in new zealand however.....it wud be covered proberly by lomu

charlotte church...DAMN..u on the wrong side of the world if you want sum satisfaction
<

<

<

<

<

gavin henson......nope....dont kno em...
Are you serious? He's known throughout most places in the rugby world. And he's not exactly ugly, he's a f***ing pretty boy.

<
..i know who is just trying to stab up these northerners

yeah hes the dude that wears like 12bottles of hairspray and 5 cups of gel aye?

<
...hes gonna get an ass whoopin...and they can cover there little rugby game with hes red ass saying welsh rugby 2006...ALL BLACKS WILL OWN...LIONS AND WELSH TEST MATCHES......blackout....no more red

and charlotte church is a cutie
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 19 2005, 07:58 PM
<
..i know who is just trying to stab up these northerners

yeah hes the dude that wears like 12bottles of hairspray and 5 cups of gel aye?

<
...hes gonna get an ass whoopin...and they can cover there little rugby game with hes red ass saying welsh rugby 2006...ALL BLACKS WILL OWN...LIONS AND WELSH TEST MATCHES......blackout....no more red

and charlotte church is a cutie
<
Cocky SH w$%ker! I thought it was supposed to be the English who are arrogant!

Originally posted by jimmy44@Apr 19 2005, 08:15 PM
what a gentleman! I thought it was supposed to be the English who are arrogant!
..and youre exactly right

Well hiopefully in SA they will use Burger, Conradie and Percy

They put Bobo on this year and man he didn't even feature

How funking huge was his hair on the rugby club? Brylcreem paycheck coming right up...

Originally posted by Stormers@Apr 19 2005, 12:47 PM
Well hiopefully in SA they will use Burger, Conradie and Percy

They put Bobo on this year and man he didn't even feature
How did you come up with Conradie?
<

Latest posts