• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guiness Premiership News

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Mar 23 2006, 04:03 PM
Yes! Jonny Howard has signed a 2 year contract.

Woop-de-f***ing-doo <_<

Why won't he just go away?
I've been thinking that too. I guess they think he's got something. They're wrong! He's like Ellis just without the yellow cards. Do we have any decent young scrum halves btw?

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed+Mar 23 2006, 05:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Mar 23 2006, 04:03 PM
Yes! Jonny Howard has signed a 2 year contract.

Woop-de-f***ing-doo  <_<

Why won't he just go away?
I've been thinking that too. I guess they think he's got something. They're wrong! He's like Ellis just without the yellow cards. Do we have any decent young scrum halves btw? [/b]
Ben Jones. He may only be 3ft tall, but he looks useful from what I've seen of him.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Mar 23 2006, 04:21 PM

Ben Jones. He may only be 3ft tall, but he looks useful from what I've seen of him.
At least Sharky's got what, 3 more years left I think? I'd love to see us get someone like Chris Cusiter actually, that'd be sweet. And considering there's the scottish connection with the coaching, I'd say we may get a few more scottish players in the next few years (despite the SRU policy). But not back to the Steele days of having Mattie Stewart, Richard Metcalfe, Don Mackinnon, Budge and Craig Moir all on the same team. Hawhaw.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed+Mar 23 2006, 06:24 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Mar 23 2006, 04:21 PM

At least Sharky's got what, 3 more years left I think? I'd love to see us get someone like Chris Cusiter actually, that'd be sweet. And considering there's the scottish connection with the coaching, I'd say we may get a few more scottish players in the next few years (despite the SRU policy). But not back to the Steele days of having Mattie Stewart, Richard Metcalfe, Don Mackinnon, Budge and Craig Moir all on the same team. Hawhaw. [/b]
Being fair, I had no objection to seeing all of them on the same team. Apart from Craig Moir, who was a bit ****.

Jonny Howard is still young and he can perform on occasion....look at Robbie Morris...when he started out...the first 2 seasons or so he was a pile of crap, getting cards and basically underperforming...and after that he played pretty well...which is why Newcastle bought him I guess.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Mar 23 2006, 07:10 PM
Jonny Howard is still young and he can perform on occasion....look at Robbie Morris...when he started out...the first 2 seasons or so he was a pile of crap, getting cards and basically underperforming...and after that he played pretty well...which is why Newcastle bought him I guess.
:lol:

Robbie Morris

:lol:

No more England caps for him methinks...

I don't have tickets yet, but I plan on going down. Assuming you can buy them at the ground.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Mar 23 2006, 07:16 PM
I don't have tickets yet, but I plan on going down. Assuming you can buy them at the ground.
They only sold 5000, so it'll be a piece of **** to get them.

As for Morris being any good...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lol2tn:

I'm going the ticket office before the game...around half 6...I presume you can go anywhere once a ticket has been bought...otherwise Il probs go into the terrace...

_41476006_howard_get_203.jpg

Howard looks like a poor man's Sean Lamont there. Hawhaw.

Eh, has he been forced to retire or something? :mellow:

Why is Gerard starting on Sunday, he's a useless lazy *******, Matt Lord's had a great season. Mind you, Gerard may be better at lineouts...

Who's going to be inside centre next season do you think? Kydd, Quinlan or Davies. It's not an easy choice, I'd like to see Kydd though, he's got a boot.

I don't know but I thoroughly enjoyed the Saints legends Vs England Legends, and the Wandies Vs Leicester.....

It was great seeing some old greats from the club showing us what they could do....:p

Did Irish win in the end?

I saw the first half, one of the trys shouldn't of been called but Irish where deservedly in the front.

Latest posts