• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Joke

• Thread starter jonathanumpherville
  • Start date
J

jonathanumpherville

A friend just told this to me, loved it so I figured I'd share.

At a world brewing convention in the States, the CEO's of various brewing organizations retired to the bar at the end of each day's conference.

Bruce, CEO of Fosters, shouted to the Barman: "In 'Australya, we make the best bladdy beer in the world, so pour me a bladdy Fosters, mate."

Bob, CEO of Budweiser, calls out next: "In the States, we brew the finest beers of the world, and I make the king of them all, gimme a Bud."

Hans, CEO of Lowenbrau, steps up next: "In Germany ve invented das beer, ferdamt. Give me ein Lowenbrau, das ist der real King of beers, danke."

Paddy, CEO of Guinness, steps forward: "Barman, would ya give me a diet
coke with ice and lemon. Thanks."

The others stare at him in stunned silence, amazement written all over their faces. Eventually Bruce asks: "Are you not going to have a Guinness, Pat?"

Paddy replies "Well, if you fookin' pansies aren't drinkin', then neither am I!"[/b]

For the record, I know Fosters is horse **** and no one in Australia even likes it.

Last my friend Amanda told me, Fosters is brewed in australia and exported. Guess I was given bad info? Oh well the Joke is still funny none the less.

That's not a joke - it's a true story!

And for the record, Foster's isn't horsepiss - it's the **** of a gnat on the horse's arse.

<div class='quotemain'>
lol
[/b]

Damn buddy, couldn't you have gone the extra mile and given us a "LMAO" or "HAHAHAHA!"?

I'm joking, btw.[/b][/quote]
Taken care of. ;)

Latest posts