• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gus Pichot retirement

C

canongia

Agustin "Gus" Pichot announced his retirement from internatinal rugby. Pichot was one of the main Argentina players in the past 13 years. Born 22 August 1974, Buenos Aires, played sevens for Argentina from 1994 to 2002. Pumas debut April 1995 against Australia in Brisbane.

Pichot is one of the best scrum-half in the past 10 years, and was crucial to Argentina world ranking number three.

But we will be playing at club level for the funs delight.

you know that rugby is not only a sport or a work... is a lifestyle so.. he can announce his retirement but thats sure that we will listen about him more than one time in the future.

sorry about my english, im new on this

Paris asked him to go back but Pichot said in an interview here in Argentina that he still doesn't known waht he's goint to do. Haven't heard anything since so....

In my opinion Pichot will take a few years out from rugby, then after the 2011 World Cup he will take over as their coach.

Sad to see a player like him retire from international rugby but thats what all players must do one day.He is certainly one of my favourite scrumhalves of all time!

i thought he was playing for the Racing Métro 92 Paris this season. its a shame hes not representing my country any more. one of the best scrum halves in world rugby.

Latest posts