• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gustav's Mods

olliewutt

Academy Player
Country Flag

Germany

Club or Nation

Hannover 78

Does anyone built the superrugby kits? And I miss Marvel Thor jersey, where can i find it?

Carel du preez

Academy Player
those jerseys are great,there a chance maybe that you can make the 2007 world cup springbok jerseys but by adding it into the game il be able to keep the 2019 strip as well?

kingkv

Academy Player
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Blue Bulls

Dont think the main modders, mod for Rc3 anymore. Judging by the outdated jerseys.

Gustav Havenga

Academy Player
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Luiperds

RSA 2007 Home & Away Kits
Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3x2xnlj68qeoqnn/RSA2007.rar/file

Got your request Carel. I know it has been a while. I saw the request and thought I will quickly give it a go. I know it is far from perfect but I have very limited time
The Kit replaces Custom 18. The Number of C18 did not match so I just quickly made something more fit.
It has been a while since the request. But I hope you enjoy.
2007.PNG

Carel du preez

Academy Player
You are a complete legend,thank you so much for the jersey! If theres ever snything i can help with please shout✊

Carel du preez

Academy Player
RSA 2007 Home & Away Kits
Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3x2xnlj68qeoqnn/RSA2007.rar/file

Got your request Carel. I know it has been a while. I saw the request and thought I will quickly give it a go. I know it is far from perfect but I have very limited time
The Kit replaces Custom 18. The Number of C18 did not match so I just quickly made something more fit.
It has been a while since the request. But I hope you enjoy.
View attachment 9181
th jersey is perfect thank you so much,can you maybe try editing the socks?they had that green socks with the gold calf

jaydenkolbe

Academy Player
can you make the new blue bulls jerseys plz man for rugby challenge 3 plz and can you do the 2021 currie cup jerseys plz man i am counting on you you wil be my hero nice day for you

Last edited:

Latest posts