• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

H Cup Knockout Rounds Predictions

If Ulster win their quarter final, they can't host a semi final in Ravenhill since it's their designated home ground and semis have to take place in "neutral" venues.

Good thing Edinburgh won't be hosting a home semi then, cause regulations would have forced them to move away from Murrayfield to Glasgow or Aberdeen as there isn't another stadium in Edinburgh big enough to meet semi final seating regulations.

Edit: Easter Road would just be big enough.

And I guess Ulster would have to move to Windsor Park in case of a semi final.

I think the reds will win the super rugby this year.

This is a Heineken Cup thread.

Also is anyone heading to the final in Twickenham this year? Starting to consider buying tickets.

It's a tough one to call this. Munster vs Ulster could be very tight. Same goes for Edinburgh - Toulouse and Sarries - Clermont. Leinster shouldn't have too much trouble against Cardiff. They're a good team but when you go beyond their 5 or 6 key players they look pretty weak. I predict Munster or Ulster (probably Munster) will make the final. If Sarries beat Clermont then I think Leinster will make the final and win it. If Clermont win their quarter though then I think they'll make it to the final and win.

I would love to see Allan Jacobsen taking a kick for goal :p

Just Like The Victor Matfield Kick conversion Last year in twickenham Barbarians VS Wallabies? :rolleyes: ................... I MEAN Edinburgh Rocks They will beat Toulouse for sure...!!!

i hope to high hell that Sarries can win it this year.... as long as our stars stay injury-free, there's no one we can't beat on our day....

Ulster (I hate Munster)

Leinster- Cardiff have been underperforming due to Dan Parks, with him out and a ball playing fly half, Cardiff will kick arse again especially with the backline they have. However if Parks is playing, and because Leinster are at home, this maybe a tough assignment. I predict Leinster 22-18.

Edinburgh

Clermont (Currently withhold a world XV team)

If the fixtures work out in the format i think, then i can see it being a Ulster v Clermont final

Last edited:
I think that all the other teams should step aside and let a leinster munster final take place for the good of rugby. :p

Dudes, this service is good! It is my third order. This time it is lamisil pills and I have almost OK. I know how they order system works and when my package is a bit late I do not worry because I know that it will arrive no matter what. buy priligy buy priligy online priligy uk generic priligy order priligy dapoxetine buy dapoxetine differin cream 0.1 45gdifferin acne creamdifferin acne dapoxetine where to buy where can i purchase dapoxetine dapoxetine order dapoxetine for sale dapoxetine hydrochloride buy dapoxetine online order dapoxetine online dapoxetine overnight

Very relevant. Time for some magic watch this post disappear. (Help me out here admins)

Latest posts