• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

H Cup Quarter Final : Toulon vs Leicester

You are not a true rugby supporter I am afraid to say and very sad...............Wilko has been a wonderful player for many a long year who has suffered some amazing injuries that would have seen many players give up yet he has come back time and time again to bring and hold together a team of galacticos who, without him, would still be struggling in mid table.

He was picked to play for perhaps too long for England but that is not his fault as like Beckham, he sees playing for England as an honour not a cash cow and, even now or in 10 years, would play if they asked................I have been a critic of his but you are so, so wrong!

Way to take my quote out of context.

How dare you say I'm not a true rugby fan, I've lived, breathed, sweated and bled for this game for 20+ years, who the hell do you think you are saying that ****.

I was considering of clarifying my comments but you'll just judge me regardless what I say so I won't bother.

Fine, you want me to say it? I'll say it

I despise Wilkinson and the dewey eyed notion its 2003 all over again and because of his play A DECADE AGO he deserves to waltz onto the Lions tour.

OK I will reproduce your quote in full................how can anyone be a true rugby supporter when they say they "detest" a player who has achieved what Wilkinson has achieved or even any player, never mind Wilko, who has carried himself so well, for so long and so fairly as Wilko has throughout his career?

OK I will reproduce your quote in full................how can anyone be a true rugby supporter when they say they "detest" a player who has achieved what Wilkinson has achieved or even any player, never mind Wilko, who has carried himself so well, for so long and so fairly as Wilko has throughout his career?

Top comment ! The man is an inspiration . He isn't arrogant he just goes about his business and for the best part of 10 years has been at the top . I like him because he is a fantastic role model for kids unlike some players (Danny care, mike Phillips, andy Powell and mike tindall to name a few)

I think right now the French have a whole lot more respect for Wilkinson than the B&I (except most English, of course). I feel he is cheered by every crowd in the Top 14, and I think it's the right thing to do, the guy's a true champ.

I said I'm not clarifying myself to you.

I also notice you again question my integrity as a rugby fan so from this point I will not read and/or give a flying f**k about anything you write.

isn't it weird for fellas like Sheridan, the Armittages or Jonny to knock an England heavy weight out of the tournament ? I mean, they must feel a bit weird, no ?...
Judging by the score, this must have been one tight, intense affair...

I have a feeling the Armitages feel almost as French as they do English and most people in England hate Leicester anyway.

Last edited:
isn't it weird for fellas like Sheridan, the Armittages or Jonny to knock an England heavy weight out of the tournament ? I mean, they must feel a bit weird, no ?...
Judging by the score, this must have been one tight, intense affair...

It was, Yoe, with Leicester unlucky not to have been further ahead at half time and Toulon were prevented from scoring tries in a very strong second half by them because of a superb defence, their own errors and some marginal ref calls!

Right result in the end but not the best match of the quarters...........ASM/MHL take that honour with the Munster performance a close second!

It doesn't matter how well Wilko plays for whom, some people will just deny him any shred of credit; 'It was the pack', 'It was the ref', 'It was the lucky underwear his coach was wearing that morning' etc

Way to take my quote out of context.

How dare you say I'm not a true rugby fan, I've lived, breathed, sweated and bled for this game for 20+ years, who the hell do you think you are saying that ****.

I was considering of clarifying my comments but you'll just judge me regardless what I say so I won't bother.

Im sorry but you have made your bed you need to lie in it with your studid half arsed comments and tony is exactly right ? Can you explain on why you don't like wilkinson ?

I said I'm not clarifying myself to you.

I also notice you again question my integrity as a rugby fan so from this point I will not read and/or give a flying f**k about anything you write.

xx

In all fairness Wilkinson is a weido. Always "soul seaching" "finding himself" bet his girlfriend has a hard time keeping his head together. Massive fan great rugby player but complete loon.

It's hard to believe somebody can love rugby if they 'despise' one of the sports greatest ambassadors

In all fairness Wilkinson is a weido. Always "soul seaching" "finding himself" bet his girlfriend has a hard time keeping his head together. Massive fan great rugby player but complete loon.

Do you mean "wierdo" or "loon" in the same way as Faldo or any other completely dedicated professional winner?

Most of us only see him from his sporting side and have no idea what he is like when not involved in sporting context but can only imagine......unless, of course, you know something different?

Latest posts