• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

H Cup Semi Final: ASM Clermont v Munster

Clermont may have won the match, only just, but they deserved their place in the final, but the Munster men (that is the 16th man) certainly won hands down on the beer drinking, not sure some of them could remember the match!!!!! there is no more beer left in Montpellier its all on the plane heading towards Ireland, atmosphere incredible in the stadium did not see much of the game as i had my head else where, but an excellent afternoon with a few over zealous Munster Men hitting the sauce with abondance, but nothing serious that we could not handle.even Vern Cotter had a smile on his face after the final whistle and that is a rare occaision.

Hey Duck. Why don't you make a gif of O'Gara's performance today? I'm absolutely gutted, but Clermont were better. Game was up for grabs, and although I'm ****** off about Nigel's decision we had so many chances before then. Really not worth buying a final ticket a few months back. An all French affair would be terrible for me.

Here you go osulli mi. It was vintage ROG. It is this kind of performance that gets people through the turnstiles.

diapo6097a35e4c44adcfea96d22868a0b5d7.gif

Duck I disappoints you always have to go back 6/7 years and you've used that clip already

ey, still no Cup Final thread ?!! :lol: it's hilarious, because it's two French teams this entire forum doesn't give a fk all of a sudden, there'd have been 30 pages if it were English/Irish/Welsh...oh well, I suppose it's understandable.

Anyways, hopefully Jonny Wilkinson can keep his typically French composure and be great, but in the end Clermont comes up with the big win with candy for the eyes...

ey, still no Cup Final thread ?!! :lol: it's hilarious, because it's two French teams this entire forum doesn't give a fk all of a sudden, there'd have been 30 pages if it were English/Irish/Welsh...oh well, I suppose it's understandable.
Why don't you start a Heineken Cup final thread?

and, as has been said before, match threads go up on tuesday/wednesday normally.
It's Saturday...

Why don't you start a Heineken Cup final thread?

I'm not worthy...I can start stupid threads from my own personal useless ideas, but not....THE HC Final thread !!

and, as has been said before, match threads go up on tuesday/wednesday normally.
It's Saturday...

I'm sorry I don't think I was part of the "before"...but alright man, got it, Tue/Wed...
I'm just really excited about it !! AND...you've got to admit I have a point though...English teams, the forum would be flooded with pages and pages of comments !

I'm not worthy...I can start stupid threads from my own personal useless ideas, but not....THE HC Final thread !!

I'm sorry I don't think I was part of the "before"...but alright man, got it, Tue/Wed...
I'm just really excited about it !! AND...you've got to admit I have a point though...English teams, the forum would be flooded with pages and pages of comments !

How many members are English?
How many members are French?

We thought the French were still in hibernation after the 6N :p

Sticks and stones may break my bones but little words dont hurt me !!!!!!!!!
The strongest league in Europe provides both finalists as Mon Holland (French President) would say "c'est normal"!!!!!!!!

How many members are English?
How many members are French?

well yeah I know man, but I'm just sayin it's STILL IS THE FREAKING HC FINAL !!! It's the European cup ffs !! And it's a bit upsetting to see such little - nay - NO concern at all for it now that there's nothing British or Irish in there...all of a sudden the HC Final doesn't exist and out of the ENTIRE FORUM which will fill up 100's of pages on the Lions can't even start a thread for the final...it's def. disgruntling, won't hide it...

:lol: hahah !

...I mean: HEYYY !!!!!!

Last years Ulster Leinster final didn't get much coverage outside Ireland. Thats just the way it goes. Most people like to see teams from different countries in the final.

Latest posts