• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

H Cup Semi Final: Saracens v Toulon

Wonderful moment as Farrell fails to stop Wilko from dropping the goal as Jonny pats him on the shoulder and says......."Sorry about your Lions chances pal but you time will come......maybe"

Wonderful moment as Farrell fails to stop Wilko from dropping the goal as Jonny pats him on the shoulder and says......."Sorry about your Lions chances pal but you time will come......maybe"

hehe...don't think that's what he's saying there !

Bonne chance à Toulon et vous pouvez produire quelque rugby courant contre Clermont en finale

I would pay the net worth of Jonny Wilkinson's left and right boot to to find out what he said.

"Sorry about your Lions chances pal but you time will come......maybe"....................I can lip read you know!!

I would pay the net worth of Jonny Wilkinson's left and right boot to to find out what he said.

oh I bet it's smt like "don't worry about it son, you'll get there..." or smt like that. A touching image really.

Interesting Jonny did not rule himself out in his post match interview!! Now we have nasal Borthwick.....what a dick!!

Utterly joyless rugby on show today. I hope Clermont wipe the floor with Toulon.

[Bias alert]
The two best teams in Europe are contesting finals on the same weekend. It's just a shame ASM and Leinster were drawn in the same group (when Clermont were clearly better) because a final between those sides would be worthy of the competition.
[/bias alert]

wasn't fantastic, but had its moments....there really should've been a try or two scored though...so close.

Hate to say this but I found it gripping CUP rugby where neither side wanted to lose and both wanted to win and the match was decided by the better team......that was tough rugby and not one for the touch rugby watcher......gritty hard and totally fair! What you want from a game in a stadium that is lass than a third full.

Edit...................I forecast an absolutely CLASSIC Final and you would be silly not to watch it!!

I hope the final will be as close and exciting as the Top 14 match between Toulon and Clermont from a couple of weeks back.

Last edited by a moderator:
An ungracious and ignorant response from McCall but what do you expect from a Sarries guy.......Mark....you took one hell of a beating!! Accept it.....

What did he say?
I missed all the post match guff.

The tenor was we were unlucky to lose and that they played the ref to Sarries detrement judging by the number of kicks that they had!! We can take a lot of positives and should have won.....................not a word that they were facing a good team or one that played well/better etc etc

I believe Wilco said something like "arise young Farrell the master has just ended your first lesson!!!"

yeah yeah, or he said smt like "aawwwwww shieeeeeeet shorteh, just shat all over you ****uh, ya fell me son mmmmm..." there's a large probability he said that exact sentence, word for word. 10bucks he said that. Classic Frenchman Jonny Wilkinson.

Last edited:
Rolland with a harsh card?

I don't think it was that harsh , it was the second time he had hit high on the exact same player in nearly the same scenario , he was warned the first time with a penalty , and he acted the fool again. IMO I wouldn't feel too hard done by if I was him.

Latest posts