• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Habana may move to saracensSaracens are planning to use their golden South African connection to sig

Why would we want to see him decked?! We wouldn't be able to have our "Schalk Burger drinking game."

Burger is a legend, you're so short sighted Mite *shakes head sadly*.

Burger would own every loose foward he would face up North, unless Richie decided to go up.....

2004 was the drunkest year of my student career.

You pick an infringement at the breakdown and every time he gets pinged for it, you down a shot. Remember, if Burger gets binned, you have to down a pint.

This all depends on the ref, mark you. If its Chris White you stay sober but if its Jonathan Kaplan then for some perveted reason you'll get wrecked.

Sadly, as Burger has aged, so has his game and recently he's cleaned his act up so the grand old Schalk Burger drinking game is in danger of becoming extinct! :( :( :(

I'm sure Martin Fox could reignite the fever of Burger come game time. He pings people for breathing.

The way this new refereeing dictat is going Mite, all Guinness Premiership refs will be pinging you for breathing! :lol:

burger would own at saracens

1. census johnson
2. ongaro
3. lloyd
4. jack
5. borthwick
6. van heerden
7. burger
8. vvyan

what a ownage bunch of forwards.

You imagine how awesome Don Barrell will be if he had Schalk Burger to teach him week in and week out?! :eek:

Also a back line of Habana, Sprout III (Brent Russell to you and me, Russell sounds like "Brussels" which in turn is like "Brussels Sprouts") and Haughton would be awesome to the MAX

Latest posts