• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Had my first game of rugby

C

Candyman

Had my first game of rugby today. It was a really hot day, ground was hard, but we won 38-10. Our team this year is looking really good.

So, who else has played a game yet?

Played trial match for club colts and 1st grade last weekend and played a trial game for school league.

I've played loads and loads of games. I'm heading off to play a semi-final now, I'll let ye all know how it goes!

I've played loads and loads of games. I'm heading off to play a semi-final now, I'll let ye all know how it goes! [/b]

Well we are from Australia and all rugby starts around march, apart from certain rep teams and professional teams of course :)

We drew 10-10 it was some match!! We were complete underdogs but have them at home now next week in the replay

currently in off season training right now

my team is going to the united states to play westpoint, and us naval academy and another university team. I play at the Royal Military College of Canada. Playing club this summer in Quebec for St Jean Barracudas hopefully.

[/quote]Well we are from Australia and all rugby starts around march, apart from certain rep teams and professional teams of course :)[/quote]

Hey hey hey!! Wash your mouth out I 'm not an Aussie I am a New Zealander but our rugby starts now :cheers:

yeah i played my first pre-season game last weekend. it sucked.. badly!
firstly i had to play out of position, on the wing which i haven't played in probably 6 years. i only got 20 mins. i didn't even get my hands on the ball! i went looking for it but every time i was about to get it the refs bloody whistle went! i made 3 tackles in the whole game and my very first one i hurt my knee!.. BUGGER!

but yea, those grounds are as hard as concrete eh!!!

YEAHHHHH
we're in the last part of the season :D
yesterday we kicked the asses of the no. 3 in the poule (we're 5th :p )
61-0 :D :D :D :D :D

played a norther region tournament for auckland maori under 23. came third. playing for ponsonby this weekend v takapuna on the shore. played them last week and won 5-0.
go ponies

Latest posts