• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Half Way There!

G

Goth Power

Check it out!

20 Weeks!

MidTermBabyScan-25thJuly2007.jpg

Sadly, it doesn't tell me much, I could ask my mom to explain, she'd know.

I'm guess you need to have been pregnant at some time to understand what part of the photograph is what.
Will you have 3D pictures taken? I know they're not necessary, but many soon-to-be-parents have them taken anyway, although they can be quite dear.

Is your girlfriend an elephant?!
It seems like she's been pregnant for freaking ages!

Looks like a jellyfish...

...CONGRATULATIONS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-AH

LIVIN ON A PRAYER!

(oops, I got carried away.)

Thanks for the update Ben.

I'm guess you need to have been pregnant at some time to understand what part of the photograph is what.
Will you have 3D pictures taken? I know they're not necessary, but many soon-to-be-parents have them taken anyway, although they can be quite dear.[/b]

It is the head of the baby...incase you hadn't noticed...then either turn your head 90 degree's to your right or turn your monitor on its side then you will see.

She is 21 weeks this week, and no we are not getting 3D pictures/video's...sadly we cannot afford it.

It would ruin the suprise aswell really, but when that scan was taken we could see loads of things such as the ribcage, spine, breathing, swallowing, heartbeat, all sorts...it was amazing. I felt really warm inside :)

<div class='quotemain'> Congrats Goth dude. Have you guys decided on a name yet? [/b]

to please the Gods, I suggest you name him Chabal.

[/b][/quote]

Ha, nah we have decided to either call a boy Corey as it is not very common here in the UK, and if its a girl then Emma as we both adore that name for a girl.

I see that the love for Slipknot hasn't died out then! :p

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm looking at in the picture, but glad to hear everything is going well for you dude.

I see that the love for Slipknot hasn't died out then! :p

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm looking at in the picture, but glad to hear everything is going well for you dude. [/b]
He could be a Stone Sour fan......Ok, its the same guy, but Mite won't know that.

A heartfelt congratulations from me to the father-to-be. You seem to have your sensible head on, which is always good to see in today's youth.

Hope I get to have kids one day...

You know me so well Mitey, but we do like both Stone Sour & Slipknot :p

Dealing with a pregnant women is never easy but we are both excited about it very much and managed to pick up one of the last few Guns N Roses baby grows from HMV last week aswell, it looks very cool.

I finally managed to get a job at Churches show factory aswell down St James a few days ago which I am infact starting Monday, looking forward to it but very much nervous at the same time.

It's all coming together, finally :)

Will you have 3D pictures taken? I know they're not necessary, but many soon-to-be-parents have them taken anyway, although they can be quite dear.[/b]

It is the head of the baby...incase you hadn't noticed...then either turn your head 90 degree's to your right or turn your monitor on its side then you will see.

She is 21 weeks this week, and no we are not getting 3D pictures/video's...sadly we cannot afford it.

It would ruin the suprise aswell really, but when that scan was taken we could see loads of things such as the ribcage, spine, breathing, swallowing, heartbeat, all sorts...it was amazing. I felt really warm inside :)
[/b]

Had a similar experience yesterday, also 21 weeks.
Saw similar feature, amasing how big the tongue was.
Ours was £4 for just a simple photo like yours, do think we could get 3D pics anyway.
Best of luck.
Ours is a girl, we have 3 already so thought it best to know.

You know me so well Mitey, but we do like both Stone Sour & Slipknot :p

Dealing with a pregnant women is never easy but we are both excited about it very much and managed to pick up one of the last few Guns N Roses baby grows from HMV last week aswell, it looks very cool.

I finally managed to get a job at Churches show factory aswell down St James a few days ago which I am infact starting Monday, looking forward to it but very much nervous at the same time.

It's all coming together, finally :)
[/b]

Dealing with any woman who's hormones are through the roof is never easy (I'm thinking PMSing, Menopausal or pregnant women now)

The first child is always more expensive, but the second costs less (don't know if you are planning on having more children in the future, but still), since you have all the clothes, pram, bottles, ...

I think I'm going to try and knit baby booties, if I succeed (meaning, if both socks look the same, and they're not too big or too little for a baby's feet), I'll send them over. Chances of succes, about 30%, so don't get your hopes up xD

Found pattern, I'll prolly try to make these in white though (not too big a fan of the yellow, and you can change the ribbon to pink or blue, according to the gender of your baby, as you don't know it yet xD)
brei7.jpg

Latest posts