• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"Hamburger" Google Search

<div class='quotemain'> Oh don't get me wrong, I don't mind the taste of a McDonalds hamburger at all, its just that they aren't the real deal! [/b]

I'm with you on this RAR. Nothing beats thos big tasty burgers from the local fish n chips outlets....mmmmmm or the ones at the pubs.

[/b][/quote]
Heck, service station (gas station etc) hamburgers are terrific as well! Theres nothing like having a massive damper roll filled to the brink with half a farm yard and a garden, made by an overweight middle aged man with a beard filled with left overs from the previous day's cooking.

(*BUMP*...I was meaning to reply to this for a year :p).

I like the one in the 3r picture coz it's real bread, not this kind of (crappy) foamy round slice bread.
But all of this burger stuff is just children's game really, compared to a baguette with lettuce, cheese, ham, (real, NOT sweet)mustard, gherkin, and tomatos. :bana:

I usually only get a burger from the kebab shop, where i watch him flame grill it and it tastes delicious.

Can't stand McD's or any of the burger outlets or those microwave rustler things. Un-nutritional craplaced with fat, salt and sugar. I could get a better beef taste out of my old leather soles fried in the frying pan. In Samoa, i found it funny that if you go in and order a Big Mac, they don't usually have any and you get the answer 'we have no burger'. Then if you ask for something else, they say the same. So i have fries.

Charles is correct though, burgers are childplay. You need a big sub full of nutritional fresh ingredients. S-O-P-H-I-S-T-I-C-A-T-E-D. Yum

Personally, i like a sub stuffed with bacon and chicken and very very little mayo.

Anyone living in NZ and stays about Mt Albert? had Burger Queen? its my new favourite place to get a burger.. mMmmmmm :p

Double Crunch from KFC. It's my destiny.
[/b]
Anyone remember that scene in Pulp Fiction where Travolta's character takes Mia Wallace out for dinner? Goddamnit, I want that bloody burger they had to eat; it looked delicious! :(

The thing that annoys me about Maccas burgers in Oz is that they say they're made from "100% Aussie Beef" or something like that, it's actually just the name of the company that supplies the meat, and therefore it can be from anywhere...