Hancock

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by St Helens RLFC, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Went to see it before, I thought it was pretty good I must say.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

I've been waiting a while for this movie to come out but the critics here say that it's not as good as it looks. What do you say about that are they just being fussy critics or is it really not as good as people would want it to be?

4. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

I just read some reviews, and they all say its one of the best and coolest movies ever, but the ending makes it dog poo. Could the end be that bad? Watching it tomorrow night, so time will tell....

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Hancock is what I normally do when Jessica Alba appears on TV.

Boom-tish

6. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

Well, i have heard that the new Batman movie is a masterpiece. Reviewers are saying it's one of the best superhero movies ever. Wall-E is also getting universal praise as being the best Pixar offering to date.

So at least we have some great ones coming. I also heard the Dragonball movie is in final stages. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

7. BLR

BLR Guest

Well I am Legend strayed from the original ending to appease audiences, so I assume they butchered a good ending to appease the idiots...

8. candybum

candybum Guest

Im really sceptic about the Dragonball movie aye... i think its gonna bomb but i really hope not

http://dbthemovie.com/

9. cyRil

cyRil Guest

Well I am Legend strayed from the original ending to appease audiences, so I assume they butchered a good ending to appease the idiots...
    [/b][/quote]
    I read the book before seeing the film and it strayed in everything! I was quite peeved to say the least! :rahh:

10. The ending won't be to everyone's tastes, I'll say that. It certainly took me by surprise though I'll say that much!

11. Laetca

Laetca Guest

Please don't reveal it, I'd like to go see that one some weekend or other :p

12. DARRIX

DARRIX Guest

I and my girl we wait on July, 11th is a day when at us will start to show this film at cinemas. As soon as have seen advertising have decided to descend. Has started to read this topic and has come to conclusion what to go very much even it is necessary.

13. BLR

BLR Guest

The female love interest turns out to be a dude?

14. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

The female love interest turns out to be a dude? [/b][/quote]Just like in 'The Crying Game' lmao throw up material

15. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

Crock of sh*t. Nothing more to say. They lost the plot. Another thing, he is a super hero, but there is no super villain? WTF?

16. BLR

BLR Guest

God forbid they stray from convention and try something new. :p

17. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

FAIL!

18. Klarkash-ton

Klarkash-ton Guest

Aye, it was promising until then. I was waiting in anticipation to see how they dealt with the second half of the plot: answer, they ignored it :huh:

19. Put it like this. Without giving the plot away, you could say:

First hour - excellent
    Last half hour - surprising and ultimately dubious

20. Klarkash-ton

Klarkash-ton Guest

sorry, my post wasn't clear that I was referrign to I am Legend. Not seen hancock yet.

21. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

Overall it's still a good watch but what was everyone expecting? him to click his heels 3 times and say there's no place like home. Than tadaaaa back to happy never never land

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!