• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hancock

I've been waiting a while for this movie to come out but the critics here say that it's not as good as it looks. What do you say about that are they just being fussy critics or is it really not as good as people would want it to be?

I just read some reviews, and they all say its one of the best and coolest movies ever, but the ending makes it dog poo. Could the end be that bad? Watching it tomorrow night, so time will tell....

Well, i have heard that the new Batman movie is a masterpiece. Reviewers are saying it's one of the best superhero movies ever. Wall-E is also getting universal praise as being the best Pixar offering to date.

So at least we have some great ones coming. I also heard the Dragonball movie is in final stages. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I just read some reviews, and they all say its one of the best and coolest movies ever, but the ending makes it dog poo. Could the end be that bad? Watching it tomorrow night, so time will tell....[/b]
Well I am Legend strayed from the original ending to appease audiences, so I assume they butchered a good ending to appease the idiots...

Well, i have heard that the new Batman movie is a masterpiece. Reviewers are saying it's one of the best superhero movies ever. Wall-E is also getting universal praise as being the best Pixar offering to date.

So at least we have some great ones coming. I also heard the Dragonball movie is in final stages. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! [/b]

Im really sceptic about the Dragonball movie aye... i think its gonna bomb but i really hope not

http://dbthemovie.com/

<div class='quotemain'>
I just read some reviews, and they all say its one of the best and coolest movies ever, but the ending makes it dog poo. Could the end be that bad? Watching it tomorrow night, so time will tell....[/b]
Well I am Legend strayed from the original ending to appease audiences, so I assume they butchered a good ending to appease the idiots...
[/b][/quote]
I read the book before seeing the film and it strayed in everything! I was quite peeved to say the least! :rahh:

The ending won't be to everyone's tastes, I'll say that. It certainly took me by surprise though I'll say that much!

I and my girl we wait on July, 11th is a day when at us will start to show this film at cinemas. As soon as have seen advertising have decided to descend. Has started to read this topic and has come to conclusion what to go very much even it is necessary.

The ending won't be to everyone's tastes, I'll say that. It certainly took me by surprise though I'll say that much![/b]
The female love interest turns out to be a dude?

<div class='quotemain'>
The ending won't be to everyone's tastes, I'll say that. It certainly took me by surprise though I'll say that much![/b]
The female love interest turns out to be a dude? [/b][/quote]Just like in 'The Crying Game' lmao throw up material

Crock of sh*t. Nothing more to say. They lost the plot. Another thing, he is a super hero, but there is no super villain? WTF?

Crock of sh*t. Nothing more to say. They lost the plot. Another thing, he is a super hero, but there is no super villain? WTF?[/b]
God forbid they stray from convention and try something new. :p

[/b]

Aye, it was promising until then. I was waiting in anticipation to see how they dealt with the second half of the plot: answer, they ignored it :huh:

Put it like this. Without giving the plot away, you could say:

First hour - excellent
Last half hour - surprising and ultimately dubious

sorry, my post wasn't clear that I was referrign to I am Legend. Not seen hancock yet.

Overall it's still a good watch but what was everyone expecting? him to click his heels 3 times and say there's no place like home. Than tadaaaa back to happy never never land

Latest posts