• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hands on this morning Toulouse (France)

Dont worry be a few of us on here with a hand on with the game tomorrow and a review from myself shortly after playing ;)

Please don't be bias....tell us what you see. What the differences are and if they are implemented well and if it makes the game worth buying etc. etc.

One bad review and its all over ...

Pretty much.....

Just as I thought - this game doesn't look like mcuh of a step up from 08 which I was bored of in about a couple of hours because of its similarity to 06. Oh well RC looks brilliant!

i think them coming out with a demo is so they can convince more people to actually buy it. hopefully that game play will be awesome.
but then again im not them so i dont know jack :)

I'm definitely looking forward to the demo, won't buy the game until it's bargain bin price but four years without an updated roster on Rugby 08 is getting tiresome. Hopefully you can select from a pool of about 30-40 players of who you want in your 22 for the demo.

I'm definitely looking forward to the demo, won't buy the game until it's bargain bin price but four years without an updated roster on Rugby 08 is getting tiresome. Hopefully you can select from a pool of about 30-40 players of who you want in your 22 for the demo.

The similar comments recycled are getting tiresome.

Latest posts