• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hands on this morning Toulouse (France)

Regan

Academy Player
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Wellington

Dont worry be a few of us on here with a hand on with the game tomorrow and a review from myself shortly after playing ;)

Please don't be bias....tell us what you see. What the differences are and if they are implemented well and if it makes the game worth buying etc. etc.

One bad review and its all over ...

Pretty much.....

Scotsman

Academy Player
Just as I thought - this game doesn't look like mcuh of a step up from 08 which I was bored of in about a couple of hours because of its similarity to 06. Oh well RC looks brilliant!

amo

Academy Player
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Chiefs

i think them coming out with a demo is so they can convince more people to actually buy it. hopefully that game play will be awesome.
but then again im not them so i dont know jack :)

Rhyer

Academy Player
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Montpellier

I'm definitely looking forward to the demo, won't buy the game until it's bargain bin price but four years without an updated roster on Rugby 08 is getting tiresome. Hopefully you can select from a pool of about 30-40 players of who you want in your 22 for the demo.

TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

Barbarians

I'm definitely looking forward to the demo, won't buy the game until it's bargain bin price but four years without an updated roster on Rugby 08 is getting tiresome. Hopefully you can select from a pool of about 30-40 players of who you want in your 22 for the demo.

The similar comments recycled are getting tiresome.

Latest posts