Hang on in there!

nickdnz

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Wow, I am more excited than ever! Hooraaayy!!!
I know where I'm staying this cold, cold Southern Hemisphere winter.

<O:p</O:pOr alternatively, on this hot and happening North Hemisphere summer!<O:p</O:p
<O:p
That's right.<O:p</O:p
The place with the funkiest and grooviest Moderators ever!<O:p</O:p
THE <ST1:pRUGBY</ST1:p FORUM!!!<O:p</O:p

It's that time of year again. The Six Nations and Heineken Cup are gone while the finals of the Guinness Premiership, Magners League, Top 14 and Super 14 are upon us. But this doesn't mean it's down time for us at The Rugby Forum!

First of all, the show-piece events of each tournament are all set to kick off this weekend.

From Twickenham, Leicester Tigers take on in-form Saracens in the Guinness Premiership Final in front of 80,000 people.

From the RDS in Dublin, former European-Champions Leinster take on Ospreys in the Magners League Final.

For the Top 14 Final, Perpignan take on Clermont Auvergne at Stade de France in what's shaping up to be the game of the weekend.

Last but certainly not least, the legendary Super 14 Final is to be contested by the Bulls vs Stormers at Orlando Stadium, Soweto. Due to the impending FIFA World Cup, Loftus Versfeld Stadium is unavailable, but don't for one second think that'll dampen the atmosphere one bit!

But that's not all! the end of the various domestic seasons means that the International Tours (kicking off this weekend with England vs The Barbarians!), Tri-Nations, ITM Cup and the Currie Cup are only around the corner! There's plenty of Rugby Union left in the next couple of months, and the best place to discuss it all is only on the Rugby Forum.

Lest not forget about Rugby League of course. The Super League and NRL are in full swing at the moment, Wigan Warriors & St. George respectively leading the way. The State of Origin series had also begun, Queensland picking up a narrow win over New South Wales to lead the series 1-0.

Or if you're looking form a break from Rugby, why not have a look at the FIFA World Cup 2010 forum and get involved with the 'other' sport! It may just wet your appetite for the 2011 RWC! Or, you can come and just chill out with the community, Maybe discuss the latest movies, TV and music, or even just relax and think about some gaming.

Speaking of which, be prepared for some HUGE announcements regarding HB Studios Rugby 2012 in the coming weeks. Things are beginning to take shape and you won't believe how much you'll be looking forward to this game.

So hang on in there! Remember, The Rugby Forum is for Life, not just the Season!

Back to Blog

sounds good, does this mean someone will submit those questions soon(about rugby 2012)?

I've got a rough 4 months starting today, so some good news would be welcome.

Latest posts