Happy Guinness Day

Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
On that one day of the year the world over where people get nostalgic for a country they've never visited and consume an alcoholic beverage they mostly don't like, here's to you. All you plastic paddies.

And the occasional real Irish you come across once in a blue moon.

Have no fear either, as I shall be celebrating a word which we do not mention while single handedly re-igniting the entire Irish economy in exchange for black liquid products on Saturday.

Cheers *hic*

I live next door to an Irish bar so it's always a roudy night (with many black splashes on the street in the morning)

My GFs Irish family say: How do you spot an actual Irishman on St Paddys? He's the one not drinking Guinness

I would drink Guinness on March 17th. Nothing to do with St. Patrick or Ireland, more the same reason Jonny Rotton likes countrylife butter.

Thank you farmers wife *mmmmmmmmmmm*

A wonderful day with all the lads planned this afternoon very little drinking being done till about 3pm though back to mine for Kings then out to town ...I fecking love Religion

going to smelly Bedford........Decided on a handlebar moustasche for the occasion also

Night out in Dublin on saturday too should be tidy enough or will most be still recovering ?

Nah, there'll be plenty of Irishmen out drowning their sorrows ;)

2rub7eoeem.jpg

Think of it like the English saving the Irish economy by getting you all spending again! :p

Think of it like the English saving the Irish economy by getting you all spending again! :p

So long as you leave without taking our corn and rotting our potatoes I'm sure the economy will sort itself out in the usual manner..ship all the youth off to Oz , canada and america...

Latest posts