• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Happy New Year

Tony Manx

TRF Season Ticket Holder
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Biarritz
Can I wish all and sundry a very healthy and happy 2016 and ask what the hell you are doing tomorrow night and what are your resolutions?

I'm looking forward to 2016, I'll spend a third of it balling in France, a quarter of it bossing Canada and 5/12ths of it getting rained on in Galway with a sprinkle of sampling Amsterdam! Tomorrow night is not something I particularly look forward to, but I'll get drunk, maybe a little slutty and start the year the way I wish I started this year, not remembering anything!!

Happy New Year TRF! Stay broly!!

Doing fek all.

Too pricey and feeling like crap ATM so not keen to get ****faced. So spending it with family and prob try to get some good night sleep for first time in a while.

Not how I wanted to start the new year. But oh well.

Oh well nearly my birthday so have that to look forward too, going to watch Hatful eight.

In terms of resolutions haven't really thought about it yet. Prob have a list come Friday though.

Jeez is nobody happy?!!

I lost interest in NYE many years ago and it is just an ordinary night except the TV is crap!!!

However, a new year does bring new hope and new joys so it really must be something to look forward to even if it's dawn is no longer a cause for huge celebration for us old farts!!!

Someone out there must be having something exceptional though surely?

Perhaps a romantic night in Paris or a swinging party or just cooking a great dinner to which we can all come?!!! Anything......?

I'm looking forward to 2016, I'll spend a third of it balling in France, a quarter of it bossing Canada and 5/12ths of it getting rained on in Galway with a sprinkle of sampling Amsterdam! Tomorrow night is not something I particularly look forward to, but I'll get drunk, maybe a little slutty and start the year the way I wish I started this year, not remembering anything!!

Happy New Year TRF! Stay broly!!

I do not approve of this name change.

Anyway, I'll probably spend it writing. Or doing sit-ups. Just another night to me.

I will celebrate the New Year at home with family.

And then we have the holidays until January 11!

Happy New Year guys!:yahoo:

Dinner with friends the menu, Oysters Boulots (sea snails) Crab claws, then Vol au vent fruit de mer and for main Gambas with whisky and fresh ginger, cheese, desert
all washed down with Champagne and fine wine from the south of France. i have to drink lots as i'm drinking for the whole Montpellier team who are playing on Sat v Brive so they are only allowed small dose. someone has to step up to the mark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU'LL...................

Dinner with friends the menu, Oysters Boulots (sea snails) Crab claws, then Vol au vent fruit de mer and for main Gambas with whisky and fresh ginger, cheese, desert
all washed down with Champagne and fine wine from the south of France. i have to drink lots as i'm drinking for the whole Montpellier team who are playing on Sat v Brive so they are only allowed small dose. someone has to step up to the mark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got pot roast beef, mulled red wine and fire works.

Happy New year all

Cracking menu, wish I was there.

MERCI Valley Commando, if you are in the area drop for an oyster or three!!!!! and of course a drink or two.!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all.

Hopefully this coming year we see France winning the Six Nations :)

Happy New Year all. Enjoy/hope you enjoyed the festivities

Hey Olyy....could be worse!! Might have no job!!!
Three and a half years in this place and I envy those sleeping under bridges!

That said, I've got a four day weekend now, so I'm feeling far more festive.
Merry New Year to you and your kin!

I'm at home with the family drinking my way through a bottle of English single malt whiskey.

Happy new year every one

Latest posts