• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Happy New Years

J

jawmalawm24

Nz's 9 hours and 21mins into the new year so Happy New Year everyone hope 2010 and the summer brings plenty of booz hot chicks and good times :p

just woke up with a horrible head and i have to clear my house up cos it was burgled yesterday. Happy new year.

f*** thats rough. You wonder about some people sometimes. new years Eve and they are out robbing places. Scum.

I'm new here but Happy New Year to everyone on here and hopefully 2010 will be an awesome year for rugby (Scotland especially ;))

paracetamol, coffee, tea, a bag of crisps i found in my coat pocket all consumed and i'm still having a worse hangover than i did in the last decade. Marmite is next on the doctor's list.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Jan 1 2010, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sausage + Bacon <strike>+ Eggs</strike> + Toast <strike>+ Beans</strike> + Tea. Breakfast of Champions.[/b]
Amended, to get rid of eggs and beans, which both taste terrible.

Otherwise yes; Breakfast of Champions. OH GOD, AND HASH BROWNS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 1 2010, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Jan 1 2010, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sausage + Bacon <strike>+ Eggs</strike> + Toast <strike>+ Beans</strike> + Tea. Breakfast of Champions.[/b]

[/b][/quote]
What are you supposed to dip your toast in without beans or egg?
Bulitt hit the nail on the head, just add hash browns to mop up the bean juice, laverly.

Happy New Year everyone. sad to hear you getting robbed gingergenius, someone I know from another forum got robbed just before christmas these people are absolute scum for doing it first of all but on days of holiday it's like twice the scumness.

That's rough G, good luck.

Bullitt, your breakfast needs black and white pudding as well as hash browns, but you are on the right track ;)

Happy new year everyone.

Sounds nicer than the ingredients of black pudding... But does it taste as good?

It does. Virtually impossible to find outside of Ireland however - I've only ever seen it in a supermarket once.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Jan 1 2010, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It does. Virtually impossible to find outside of Ireland however - I've only ever seen it in a supermarket once.[/b]

Really? Didn't know that. Just shows how less awesome the rest of the world is. Don't worry CyRil, I'll send ye over a few crates to get ye through january :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 1 2010, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Jan 1 2010, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

I refused to go on and read the rest of this topic after i saw your reply.
No eggs or beans?
What the FARK is wrong with you?!

Hash browns and black pudding a genius addition, also.
Never heard of white pudding before now, either!

Latest posts