• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Harlequins - Leicester Tigers (21/04/2012, 15:15)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale

Aviva Premiership.png

Twickenham Stoop (21/04/2012, 15:15)
Harlequins.png
Versus Prem.png
Leicester.png

Live on Sky Sports

some advert for Premiership rugby that was!
cracking game, 17 unanswered points at the end from the Tigers but Quins should have done better from 33-26 up.
ANOTHER consecutive bonus point win! I think that extends the record to 6 in a row?
Hopefully another bonus point win in a couple of weeks against Bath, and Sale doing us a favour against the Quins and the Tigers can still win the Premiership! There is nothing wrong with positive thinking!

Who could possibly doubt that the Premiership belongs to the Tigers this season???

Ah, you never know - they still have Youngs/Flood at halfback.
Put them in a knockout/pressure situation and watch them melt :p

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got back from the rugby and managed to catch the last 20 of this - looked like a cracker, Flood was looking like a poor man's Benji Marshall today (massive compliment btw)...

I have to say, these two look by far and a way the best two sides in England - shame Leicester won because I can see us playing them at Welford now for sure. Unless Saracens can do some major spoiling work I think we'll see this rematch at Twickenham.

Although part of me wants a Quins vs Sarries final, not just because I'm a fezhead but because it would mean the 3 games between the two in one season would get a total attendance of 250,000.

Latest posts