• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Harlequins - Leicester Tigers (26/05/2012, 15:00)

what that you will still be in the championship?

No, that 99% of Leicester fans are insufferable smug pricks who act like they're gods gift and that they should get special treatment from everyone

Uch, Healey once again proving he is a terrible pundit.

C'mon the Quins.

Haha, quality comment by Vickery:

"Youngs once kissed me on the cheek after I set up a try. I slapped him!"

Edit. Not had a chance to see Ford play much before. He looks a quality player. Obviously needs to improve his place kicking if he wants to make it at international rugby. England haven't got another top quality kicker in their team to take the pressure off.

Last edited:
Edit. Not had a chance to see Ford play much before. He looks a quality player. Obviously needs to improve his place kicking if he wants to make it at international rugby. England haven't got another top quality kicker in their team to take the pressure off.

Farrell?

Rumour says he'll be playing for Toulouse next season.

edit: the sarcasm is not too evident, but it's there.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does Chris Brown have the most punchable face in world rugby, beside Tomas O'Leary.

Mike Brown, Chris Brown is the one who hit Rihanna.

Last edited:
What's the score? I can't watch this match (in NZ without rugby channel), but I have to know how we're doing.

Latest posts