• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Harlequins RL vs. Hull KR

S

St Helens RLFC

Harlequins v Hull KR
Date: Saturday, 5 April Kick-off: 1500 BST Venue: Twickenham Stoop
Coverage: Live commentary on the BBC Sport website

_44529660_harle_hull_kr_06.gif

Harlequins prop Danny Ward comes back into the side after serving a one-match suspension while Danny Orr and Matt Gafa could return for Saturday's game.

But Scott Hill and Mark McLinden remain sidelined by injuries sustained over the Easter weekend.

Stanley Gene's return after suspension is expected to be the only change to the Hull KR side that drew with Huddersfield last time. Back row forward Chris Chester is still absent because of a calf injury.

Harlequins RL: Clubb, Gafa, Grayshon, Haggerty, Howell, Mbu, Melling, Orr, Paul, Purdham, Randall, Rinaldi, Sharp, Sheriffe, Temata, Ward, Wells, Williams, Worrincy. Hull KR: Briscoe, Fox, Walker, J. Webster, Fitzhenry, Cooke, J. Webster, Vella, Fisher, Mills, Newton, Galea, Lovegrove, Crossman, Gene, K. Netherton, Cockayne, I'Anson, Menzies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_league/7324384.stm

Fair play to the Quins so far this season, they have performed well above my expectations and they were very impressive in the quagmire at the Halliwell Jones last week when they beat Warrington. Hull KR blow hot and cold at the moment and have no settled pattern of results. I'm going to go for a home win but this should in theory be a close match.

Latest posts